Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Vehicle Damage - What's the deal here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Vehicle Damage - What's the deal here?

Was in Ghost Town on the Russian side. At the Farest North East of the map, there is a respawn point where a Hind Mi-24 is there. I was closing on to a Rebel unit, he was obviously waiting to hijack the Mi-24. I took a few shot but missed. He boarded the Mi-24, so I switched to Anti-Tank and fired upon the Gunship. So it did, I was punished for 2 points (2 hits on team vehicle). But the Gunship is woned by the Rebel now, how come it is my team vehicle anymore???

Re: Team Vehicle Damage - What's the deal here?

Red tag bug v2, friendlies with enemy skin.

Comment

yup, and when its messed up at its best you can end up with a considerable minus score within a few seconds.

Comment

I see. It starts coming back to me now. I was playing BF2 before SF came out even on one of the Japanese EA servers. I TK'd many and banned from that server.

Comment

i hate it when you know the bug is present and your in a chopper and your team mate in another chopper starts following you trying to kill you while your desperatly trying to tell him your not enemy... funniest is when newbies are chasing you.. they look so funny trying to maneover those thngs and ... oh no a tree lolol

Comment

Working...
          X