Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REALLY REALLY Annoyed!! Screenshot Help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REALLY REALLY Annoyed!! Screenshot Help!!

Today I got a new kill streak at the end of the level (66 Kills). I was 140 - 0. I was wh0ring in a Tank like usual.. Anyway, you know when the level ends it shows the scores? Then you can click at the top:
    Top Players
    Map Briefing and the other one?
    Well the 1st one is wehre it lists all 32 players scores.
    Score, Teamwork, Kills, Deaths.
    I took a screenshot there and yet it did not go into my screenshot folder. I am really ****ed off now

Re: REALLY REALLY Annoyed!! Screenshot Help!!

BF2 does not take a screenshot when on the results screen, you have to prnt screen then paste it into photo editing software...

Comment

Not sure what you want? You want your screenshot? Open up a paint program and hit control V, if prt screen was only pushed once, it should be on your clipboard. I use FRAPS to capture screenshots, ever since the one release where they were not working.

But still not sure what the big deal is, you had a 66 kill streak and you need a screenshot of it?

Comment

That is retarded. In game I have hit prnt screen (my screenshot key) and it took a screenshot. Yet at the result screen it doesn't take. Stupid.

Also, it wasn' the kill streak.
        It was because of the scores, I had 140 and the next guy had 75 or something. Just a cool screenshot to show my buddy later ( He doesn'tbelieve me)

Comment

I read somewhere that you cant do screen shots of those. However, some people have found ways to do it anyway.
          I sometimes have trouble downloading battlefield recorder files so today I started recording with my video camera. That way if I see it Ive got it. I know theres probably a better way its just what I came up with off the top of my head. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Thanks for the help guys
            Next time ill alt tab out and paste it in paint.

Comment

so like I said, open up paintshop and hit ctrl V, if you haven't hit another prt scrn since then, it will be on the clipboard.

The score screens don't work anyway, as others have said, either you alt tab and paste it somewhere or use something like FRAPS and set a print screen button that you can hit.

Comment

Originally posted by Remmydox
                Today I got a new kill streak at the end of the level (66 Kills). I was 140 - 0. I was wh0ring in a Tank like usual.. Anyway, you know when the level ends it shows the scores? Then you can click at the top:
                Top Players
                Map Briefing and the other one?
                Well the 1st one is wehre it lists all 32 players scores.
                Score, Teamwork, Kills, Deaths.
                I took a screenshot there and yet it did not go into my screenshot folder. I am really ****ed off now
                I'm not sure I understand this. You got 66 kills in a row with the tank? And the total kills for the map was 140? In the same round? Do you mean that you killed 140 total people in one round, and did not die once? What was the map?

I have no doubt this can be done, but on a 32 player server, there are 200 tickets. You, and you alone, killed nearly 75% of their team. You never died once. I'm guessing that the entire rest of your team were engineers behind you wrenching you in the tank? I'm thinking if the majority of my entire team was getting killed by one tank, wouldn't you think someone would spawn as AT?

Something just doesn't add up. Could you please describe the sequence of events, and how you never died getting 74 kills out of a tank, and 66 inside of one, all in the same round.

Comment

He meant 66 kills and ended on 140 points.

Comment

Well, that makes a little more sense. If I hear someone say I went 140-0, I think kills/deaths.

Comment

Excuse me, slightly off-topic: what is a streak kill exactly?

Comment

A kill streak is how many kills you made without dieing yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by DrunkenPirate
                          A kill streak is how many kills you made without dieing yourself.
                          Now that's really tough talking about fighting with the guns in my arms. Think for a moment, you have to survive while killing, quite many times, I bump into 2 enemies and shot one of them, before I managed to aim at the other chap I was killed instantly.

Comment

Yeah sorry about the confusion guys.

Im used to CS:S saying like 140 - 0 (Cause in CS there is no teamwork or anything. THe only way you get points is killing ang bomb points)

I got 140 points at the end of the level. 8 Kill assists, and 66 kills and 0 deaths.

Comment

Working...
                            X