Wacky round start times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wacky round start times

This is weird. It’s started to happen more and more as time goes on.

Normally, I’m the first into any server. I have a fast putter (very very fast), so I usually have enough time to go and get whatever I want first.

Some servers have a limit. Everyone starts at some time that makes it look like someone let the gate down and the cattle are making a break for it.

That’s ok, I’ve seen that before.

What I’m talking about is me having a good ping (20 or so), and getting into a server to find that the USMC APC is at the Square flag taking it. That’s wacked. Something funny was going on. I checked my map and our base flag was going gray. They were able to get a hummer all the way there in no time. When I saw things like that happening I left the server.

Very strange.

Re: Wacky round start times

maybe im missing something, but it just sounds like he has a faster puter than you do.

Comment

ha ha this thread is stupid.

Comment

pretty much yeah it is

Comment

probably playin on a karkand server dont worry it happens alot

Comment

NO WAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!! 1 Someone has a faster computer than you!!!!!! *sighs and shakes head*

Comment

OMG !11 R u serious ? LoLZ.

This is a really stupid thread ..

Comment

my buddies comp loads in faster than 90% of the people ive played with on it...

Comment

point being...i have a whomping 512!!! (mb) of ram..whenever it takes me like 2-3 minutes just to load a map, and when i actaully join...everything is gone..ppl are already off in battle..im alone in the spawn point

Comment

I dont know about you guys but I dont like being first in the game. That makes you the first target.
                    Back on topic though, I always hate it when I play on Karkand and can see the Enemy soldiers running and my screen sayes 2 seconds till game start. Thats Karkand for ya. . . . . . .Red

Comment

The more ram the quicker the game loads..And the less LAG you have at the beginning of the round. I seriously hate it. Sometimes I have a minute or more of pure lag. Also, sometimes it will let me spawn, lag, and then goes to the join game screen..weird.. anyone know why? what does auto ready button mean?

Comment

Originally posted by redrider
                        I dont know about you guys but I dont like being first in the game. That makes you the first target.
                        Back on topic though, I always hate it when I play on Karkand and can see the Enemy soldiers running and my screen sayes 2 seconds till game start. Thats Karkand for ya. . . . . . .Red
                        If it says 2 seconds to start... NOBODY has started yet !

Comment

No your missing the point (or perhaps you can't read with your Kindergarten educatuion). There is no way for the USMC APC to be at the square when the game first starts. I'm thinking it's a modified server.

Has anyone seen this?

Originally posted by skunk-dogz
                          If it says 2 seconds to start... NOBODY has started yet !
                          Exactly- Don't you think that's wierd?

Comment

Working...
                          X