so they were right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so they were right...

everyone always says to play low player, large map karkand for points. i always would try, and never got anything.

until today. 16 players on a full size karkand that lasted forever and a half, i got myself a nice new EXPERT knife badge.

how the hell i was able to withstand the same map for that long, i have no clue.

Re: so they were right...

well i got my basic commander yesterday

Comment

I am not very good but on a 64 player size map with 16 people the game lasted forever plus I got 82 points in a round which is good for me.
      On maps with 50+ people I usually get a score of 25>.
      I was in a really good squad today on a server with 50 people and got 50 points.

EDIT: Got my Veteran pistol 3 rounds later.

Comment

yea..but then those maps get boring..i tried donig that for my meritous unit ribbon and i was b0red to tear

Comment

ya, it did get really boring. especially since a lot of the time wsa just running around caping flags back and forth. with such a big area, and such small amount of players, things get pretty scattered.

best moment, i must say, was when i got close to an enemy APC. too close for it to hit me with its guns, and i kept moving around so it oculdnt run me over. eventually the 2 guys inside get fed up with me and bailed to shoot me down. bad move, because i knifed them both.

i also got my vet pistol and meritous ribbion that same round.

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
            i also got my vet pistol and meritous ribbion that same round.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
              ya rly.

i better get something out of that, i was there for over an hour. :|:

Comment

I need my vet/exp explosives, but im not sure whats a faster and more effective way of trying to get it, Claymores or C4?

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  I need my vet/exp explosives, but im not sure whats a faster and more effective way of trying to get it, Claymores or C4?
                  i got my basic with a combination of both.....that was such a b'otch to get.

Comment

I got my vet explosives with 80% claymores and 20% C4 on a low-player 64-man Karkand server, but I have no idea how I'm going to legitimately get 37 IAR.

Comment

Originally posted by sarb
                      i got my basic with a combination of both.....that was such a b'otch to get.
                      join the club, I got basic in the last seconds of the round, used only C4 though alot of APC's.

I did get Veteran before, but the server crashed.

Comment

join pistol/knives only server, i got 70+ points in less than 15 minutes

Comment

Working...
                        X