Any Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Ideas

I dont know what has happened to the game lately. In the past week I have seen more cheating than I have seen in all the time before. I had 2 guys try and pull the knife and revive on me. I was killed and revived about 4 times before escapeing and killing the enemy soldier then knifing the medic on my team. (I promptly reported them on the Battlefield Ranked server site) I reported a guy doing repair in the water on a humvee and was told to forget it by the server admin. When I said I already had screen shots I was insulted and banned from the server. Thats the worst two instances.
    Its almost like people believe that this is the way to play the game. If I say I have this badge or that and so many points I want it to mean something, bring something to mind other than that I probably spent 10 minutes padding getting them. I dont even play comander to get badges. When it sayes 20 kills I really hunted people down and killed 20 of them and didnt kill them while having the kit as commander with artillary.
    What has happened to everyones integrety? The whole ranking system is, if it wasnt already, being made meaningless.
    The reason I started this thread is because I was needing Ideas, any Ideas bad ones too, on what to do. When I find cheaters do I just look the other way? Who, when and where do I report these things to. Does it do any good? I also was wondering if there is a way to see if anyone important even knows how big the problem is. I thank you for your input and I will check back to see if I get any useful Ideas or if any one even cares. . . . . . . . .Red

Re: Any Ideas

One word - F@g

Comment

The easiest thing to do is simply find servers where cheating is not allowed and stick with those. All my fave servers are cheat free, servers like Moongamers and Moders, lots of 24/7 wake servers.. Guess and check is watcha gotta do.

Comment

Two words - GET LOST

Directed at Chem24

Comment

ROFL this is not a problem, if you suspect someone in cheating just leave that server......... The games will be always full of cheaters you want it or not.

Comment

I usually do check There are a lot of good ones. I usually surf the server list looking for challangeing opponents. It helps my skill level to play as many different opponents as possible. I really dont want to become a one server, one map player. I just never thought this problem would get this outta control.
            Thanks for your response! . . . .Red

Captian Black thats exactly what Im talking about, were you the admin who kicked me?

Comment

been playing since it got released and must say i've never seen anyone cheat. (i've seen people stat padding but that's something else).

Comment

Originally posted by r0279s
                been playing since it got released and must say i've never seen anyone cheat. (i've seen people stat padding but that's something else).
                i saw one person cheat in the time ive been playing (June) but yeah, other than that, i havent seen this. Like the Red-Blue Tag bug, i havent seen that, but a lot of people have.

Comment

Working...
                X