I can't take it anymore....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't take it anymore....

I'm sick of being forced to play with absolute morons.

You wait for a jet patiently only for some retard to spawn the same second - he instantly jumps in ahead of you and theres nothing you can do about it.

Same with the helo, you and a friend can be taking anything and everything out in the helo. Then when you get taken down, you go back to get the helo only for some mong-child to stop you from having a decent round by sitting in the helo gunners seat. I actually saw this today - some guy got the helo, got in and instantly switched seats to the gunners seat....then typed 'can anyone fly the copter?'.

Something must be down. Surely something to enforce fair play? Like a zone you stand in for a jet/helo - whoever is the first and longest standing person in the zone is the first to get the jet. Rather the team-killing free for all it is right now.

Somebody suggested a flight school you have to complete in single player before you get to smash your first copter into a wall online. This should be done. But no, EA/DICE love taking money from idiots. And why shouldn't they.

End of rant.

Re: I can't take it anymore....

wow mike.... the answer is, be ready to nail anybody who tries to hop in first.

when i first played BF2, i would have never even thought of tking people for a vehicle.

now that ive seen what absolute idiots and internet scum constitute the majority of BF2 players, im happy to tk them for the vehicles.

the same losers wait for the APC/tank/ plane every time, and suck so badly theyre back every 10 seconds, its just why i dont care anymore.

waiting times are stupid though, i like stealing the tanks from tank whores waiting for them all the time.

try dropping c4 on the aircraft, or shooting it. they often get out and try to tk you, giving you a second to hop in and jack it yourself.

Comment

hahah, thanks for that Intensiv.

I've recently stopped feeling so bad about shot-gunning somebody in the back of the head after they drive a car ahead of me to a jet they can CLEARLY see I'm trying to get......

Comment

No one if forceing you to play in a crap server, it take a while to find but go server hopping and find one that has a community with it and well admin'd they are generaly the best servers you will get.

Comment

That's true, it's probably the servers I choose - any suggestions for good UK servers with admins are welcome....

Comment

There is a thing called an M95, loser.

Comment

Nobody can take it anymore. That's why everybody's shooting everybody in the back of the head cause we're all internet scum.

Comment

Originally posted by mikelar10
                That's true, it's probably the servers I choose - any suggestions for good UK servers with admins are welcome....

No morons allowed

Comment

Tk-ing for vehicles is wrong. I don't care how much of an idiot they are...TK-ing them so you can use a vehicle is just plain wrong. By doing it, you become the scum that you supposible are killing.

Comment

^
                    What he said.

Comment

Ever tried polite communication? For instance, "Hey, I've been waiting five minutes, mind if I give the helo/jet a spin?". Those that respond with a "Sure, OK", or even "After I've died you can take it" are probably reasonable people.
                      Those that don't respond at all, or who tell you to "F**k off", are not. Shrug your shoulders, wait a bit longer, or find something else to do.
                      I had a similar problem last night on a clan server which luckliy had decent admins. I spawned in, a jet appeared so I hopped in, oblivious to a fella hanging out near (not in the hangar, or standing at the jet spawn) the hangar. He immediately started shooting at the plane, and threw C4 on it, using abusive language and telling me it was "His jet". The admin kicked him, however if he'd used the civilised method, I'd have hopped out and found something else to do, while he wouldn't have been kicked off the server.

The relative anonymity of the internet turns some people into arseholes and turns arseholes into bigger ones. As there's already enough arseholes playing the game, don't become one of them by becoming angry and tking just so you get your own way. Life's too short, it's a game which is supposed to be fun. If it's stressing you out, find another game or another form of entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Flares
                        Ever tried polite communication? For instance, "Hey, I've been waiting five minutes, mind if I give the helo/jet a spin?". Those that respond with a "Sure, OK", or even "After I've died you can take it" are probably reasonable people.
                        Those that don't respond at all, or who tell you to "F**k off", are not. Shrug your shoulders, wait a bit longer, or find something else to do.
                        I had a similar problem last night on a clan server which luckliy had decent admins. I spawned in, a jet appeared so I hopped in, oblivious to a fella hanging out near (not in the hangar, or standing at the jet spawn) the hangar. He immediately started shooting at the plane, and threw C4 on it, using abusive language and telling me it was "His jet". The admin kicked him, however if he'd used the civilised method, I'd have hopped out and found something else to do, while he wouldn't have been kicked off the server.

The relative anonymity of the internet turns some people into arseholes and turns arseholes into bigger ones. As there's already enough arseholes playing the game, don't become one of them by becoming angry and tking just so you get your own way. Life's too short, it's a game which is supposed to be fun. If it's stressing you out, find another game or another form of entertainment.
                        I do that usually, today in Karkand, someone was in the tank, so he hopped out for a second, I thought he was just leaving the tank so I got in, and he said ''hey im using that'' so I gave him it back, he was reloading, but really if im in a tank, I rarely get out, last time I did some idiot took it, he knew I was repairing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                          I rarely get out, last time I did some idiot took it, he knew I was repairing it.
                          i decided if i see a teamate repairing a tank, imma jump in it.....so he can get repair points, and give it back after....also, make sure no tard steals it....

well, i try it once, on karkand, right near the square CP, i see a guy repairing, so i hop in.......then boom.....i blow up......i hope no one got mad at me.....i didnt mean to be an ass

Comment

Originally posted by raceacontari
                            Tk-ing for vehicles is wrong. I don't care how much of an idiot they are...TK-ing them so you can use a vehicle is just plain wrong. By doing it, you become the scum that you supposible are killing.
                            totally agreed.. it's a game so just have fun everybody ^^

Comment

you know, when you were in elemntry school, they teach you to take turns playing with things on the playground.

if i go down in a helo/jet, and i go back to get it again, usually nobody is waiting around for it, and i can continue using it. but sometimes there is that person or 2 who is there already waiting, so i just let them use it. its not the worst thing in the world to be friendly and let someone else have a go at the jet. hell, i even give it up when im already there waiting to someone who comes along. i just give out a quick "go go go" command and an "ok" and go on my way.

its only a game, jeez.

Comment

Working...
                              X