X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: banned from 260 ?!!?!

IntensivCareBear
    You are an idiot.

You probably have like a .4 ratio with planes so shove it you tard.
    On topic: If you got banned because of the punishes then you were banned for x amount of rounds. One is the default number. So just try again later.

Comment

Yea I'm good ta go, they didn't ban me permanently.

Comment

There is a thing called a mini map, it tells you were friendlies are

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          There is a thing called a mini map, it tells you were friendlies are
          uhmmmm...yeah, I think that was addressed earlier.

Originally posted by BadLizzard
          On a sidenote, the more you fly the more you get used to opening your minimap to full as you approach the carrier for re-arming, always be prepared to wave off, you can loop back in a matter of 20 seconds to make another pass.
          Too many punish monkeys out there these days to risk even a midair.
          Originally posted by Jones[31stMEU]
          I use my HUD, and use it well. I was descending from about 900 feet with some jacked up turbulence after avoiding the AA on that point on the right side of the map and by the time i came to the base of the strip on the carrier was right about when I came low enough to re-obtain my visual on the surface. As for the hud, yea I could have avoided the BS crash possibly if I would have sneaked a peek at the hud, but I was too concerned with that AA.
          Edited by madmocha:
          PS. Sorry Sir; didn't intend to disparage a Lieutenant Colonel.

Comment

TY madmocha

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear
              If you are not a liberal when you are 20 then you have no heart. If you are not a conservative when you are 35 then you have no brain.
              or 35 with no money...

Comment

a valuable lesson to be learned here.

Comment

I wouldn't give a second thought to this queerbear guy. He is the type of person who comes on a forum and says things to people in a way he never would in real life.

Comment

The mini map doesnt tell you where your team is "GOING" only where it is at the instant you look at it.

If you get a quick glance at the minimap on the way to the runway or carrier. That won't help you if the helo is moving across the runway or carrier.

It happens. Aircraft collide and aircraft collide with helos. The difference between aircraft and helos is the aircraft doesn't have a lot of room or options to work with. The Helos do. Why the hell they alway loiter around on the carrier/runway has imo always been a problem. I have TKed more than a few of helos taking off right in front of me or spinning around at the last second with thier tail out onto the runway.

And BTW checking your minimap will not help to avoid a collision. By the time you get that kind of closure on the carrier you can see the problem.... you just can't always avoid it.

Comment

Working...
                    X