Vegas 6 or Adobe Premiere Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vegas 6 or Adobe Premiere Pro

I have both of these oh and Ulead Video Studio but it just seems to be crap.
    Premiere I have used for my first movie and found using effects and adding a title and credits quiet difficult. I havn't use Vegas yet except to compress my movie so I can make it a better quaility using the Tutorial stickied in this forum.

What would all you movie making people reccomend?

B3g1nn3r h3r3! :cry:

Re: Vegas 6 or Adobe Premiere Pro

Originally posted by BlackCougar
    I have both of these oh and Ulead Video Studio but it just seems to be crap.
    Premiere I have used for my first movie and found using effects and adding a title and credits quiet difficult. I havn't use Vegas yet except to compress my movie so I can make it a better quaility using the Tutorial stickied in this forum.

What would all you movie making people reccomend?

B3g1nn3r h3r3! :cry:
    Hey BC
    Ive used Premiere which is standerd, but used Vegas for the last 3 years and edited tv ads with it and the results are no different that i can see, Vegas is very user friendly i find. If your only starting id go with Vegas. But im a Vegas guy anyway ............

Comment

Thanks Smiley, it seemed a lot easier to compress my movie with Vegas than Premiere.

You should watch my movie, and tell me what you think and what I should do to make it better.
      I have a High Quality link that'll ill put in the thread in a sec.

Comment

Adobe Premiere $400 damn many
        Sony Vegas $600 :shock: money talking by himself

sony vegas is more lighter video editor and more proffesional

Sorry, bad english

Comment

I kinda got them for free
          And your english is perfectly fine, my friend speaks way wrose english and he lives in Australia lol.

Comment

Working...
          X