My rank won't go up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My rank won't go up

Yeah, my global score is at 490, i get 10 points, and during the game, the message comes up saying you've received Lance Corporal. I disconnected from the game, logged in, and I'm not Lance Corporal, I'm the private still needing 10 points to get LC. So, I did it again. Got the rank, and stayed on for like a half hour. Quit the game this time, then signed back in, and I still didn't get it, and I'm still a private with 10 points needed. Do I need to wait a while or something, feeback please..

Re: My rank won't go up

It usually takes while to update due to the weekends being busy. There are already like 10 million threads about this. Just be patient.

Comment

Yeah i was lookin for reply, guess not well enough. And actually, I cursed in a game, got booted, then got my rank so... =D, thanks for feedback. And Just before, i got corporal and it worked, just had to play a few games before i logged off. And acutally i have a question, when can i unlock like the scar rifle and the flashbang kit?

Comment

when you have Special Forces and lots of other unlocks

Comment

You need to play for 15 minutes each session minimum before stats are sent toEA...

Comment

Working...
          X