What are your thoughts on this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your thoughts on this?

I think that all the SF guns shouldnt be allowed to be used in normal BF2, it just isnt fair, that certain players can unlock these guns, yet none-SF people cant.

Some of these guns are much better, giving that player an advantage just because they bought another of EA's Games, this is a bit stupid.

Do you think they should be disabled in normal BF2 games as they do give a major advantage?

P.S I have no clue how to do a poll for this so sorry.

Re: What are your thoughts on this?

IMO you've answered your own post mate. The players that have paid Ea for SF get to use the weapons. Those that haven't are left to pick kits off of dead guys.

Comment

No I don't think so. Who cares if someone has an advantage. Life isn't fair. People who spend more on a faster computer also have an advantage, do you propose we make everyone use the same computer? Besides it's not the the SF unlocks are really and better than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_jimmy_norton
        No I don't think so. Who cares if someone has an advantage. Life isn't fair. People who spend more on a faster computer also have an advantage, do you propose we make everyone use the same computer?

No a slower compter, with a worse graphic card doesnt render all the effects, making the textures blander and easier to see peopl//shoot them

But I seriously think it is VERY unfair that they get other weapons and we dont, if those weapons are already in the normal bf2, they should be unlocked to us, i dont want to spend 20-30 pound on a game, not to play it and just get a few weapons...

Comment

Originally posted by xSupermonkeyx
          No a slower compter, with a worse graphic card doesnt render all the effects, making the textures blander and easier to see peopl//shoot them

But I seriously think it is VERY unfair that they get other weapons and we dont, if those weapons are already in the normal bf2, they should be unlocked to us, i dont want to spend 20-30 pound on a game, not to play it and just get a few weapons...
          But you have to play at a lower resolution, which makes you less accurate. And it takes longer to load allowing people with faster computer to cap flags and take position before you get there.

Comment

Wah wah. The SF unlocks aren't better than the standard weapons, just different.

Comment

Stock weapons increase aiming skill. SF weapons decrease skill of player. It's like a totally different feeling when using SF unlocks. It's hard to go back to stock weapons but the rewards are great for those who can.
              I myself have SF and I don't use unlocks, because of competition and my aiming skill improvement crusade.

Comment

Working...
              X