Water animations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water animations

Are we ever going to be able to shoot the water, and see somthing happen? For some reason i alwase liked doing that like in riding the boat from the carrier with my squad, or just messin around. It seems like the game just isn't solid.

Re: Water animations

u get effects from the water if u shoot with an airoplane, helicopter or armoured vehicle.

Comment

And from my weapons?

Comment

Originally posted by alecs36
        And from my weapons?
        none, as i sed aboe u only can shoot from aeroplane, chopper & armoured vehicles to produce water effects.

Comment

And as i said, i want to ride in the boat from the carrier in gulf of oman with my buds, and shoot the water and see somthing! lol... I mean, how many patches have we had? It's not that hard of a fix.

Comment

not really, but it also isnt that much of an amusement to shoot the water to see splash effects :P

Comment

used to be water effects a while ago, then they got screwed up with a patch. However, I recently tried shooting the water again with my gun and I saw the splashes

Comment

I know it's not an '' OMG CAN'T PLAY THIS GAME '' issue. But yeah, i havn't seen any splashed fore me. I dunno, i'll go play again and see. :hmm:

Comment

also depends on ur gfx settigs, i fink its the effect option needs to be on 'HIGH' to view them.

Comment

i see slapshes, and ive even heard you san see fishes

Comment

Originally posted by =TBS=Tonic
                      isnt that much of an amusement to shoot the water to see splash effects :P
                      speak for yourself

Comment

Originally posted by troybob
                        speak for yourself
                        Lol yeah, i dunno, i like to.

But i just got back from playing, and again nothing happened.

graphics settings low/medium/high. The only thing that's low is texture filtering.

And even on low you'll probably see the splashes. But it doesn't matter, i see the splashes made from the helos/jets. It's not my graphics.

I should just take it to EA. Although my last experience with them with BFV wasn't the greatest.

Comment

i was fooling around on a create lan game with just me playing on wake and i had all my settings on high to test them and i could see the bullets from any gun make splashes. but when i had everything on high and i joined a server and i shot the water.. nothing. strange

Comment

I get no water splashes as well.

Its not really just for eye candy, but when there's somebody in the water, it helps being able to see where your bullets are landing..

Comment

Working...
                            X