Question about changing file names.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about changing file names.

When first started using this PC I wasnt using it for gaming.
    Me and a m8 shared it so obviously created two accounts me (the admin) and my m8's account.
    When I was setting things up I choose the option so file names couldnt be changed.
    So obviously when they are changed the file won't work.
    How the feck do I change it!?!:hmm: :laugh:

Re: Question about changing file names.

No idea's then?!:laugh:

Comment

I think i know what you mean sort of, you have 2 user accounts for windows logon yes? if so you can delete 1 and keep yours the admin account by going into control panel>user accounts, just turn off the guest account and keep yours the admin account. if bf2 still dosnt work try uninstalling>reinstalling bf2 under the admin account?

Hope this works for you but cant say i have heard of this 1 before.

Comment

No m8.
        What the problem is now, is I can't change any file names for music,pics,vids what have you because everytime I do that now the file is un useable:|:
        I can remember when setting up the accounts in the first place that I choose an option so my m8 on the other account couldn't change file names incase he might feck up things.
        So I'm stuck now not being able to change file names to any of my files.
        Btw I deleted my m8s account a long time ago and obviously I'm the administrator.

Comment

Do you mean filename extension? So you see the .txt and .doc in filenames?

Go to View tab in Folder Options, in Control Panel or in Tools menu in any open Windows Explorer window. Then deselect option Hide Extension for known file types.

Comment

Working...
          X