Quick unlock suggestion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick unlock suggestion?

I have one unlock left, and 2 weapons to choose from: M95 and the Scar-L. I never really play sniper, so would you all reccomend the Scar?

Re: Quick unlock suggestion?

Originally posted by the_waffler
    I have one unlock left, and 2 weapons to choose from: M95 and the Scar-L. I never really play sniper, so would you all reccomend the Scar?
    The SCAR is not very accurate, but it's really powerful. Increased my carbine k/d ratio by almost 20%.

Comment

if you dont play sniper, you might want to try the scar. the m95 is very powerful but can be innaccurate. i love the m95 because the raw power, but i also do the love the scar. just go with what you think you would use more

Comment

M95 is useless if you dont play sniper, obviously. its only advantage over the M24 is that it ignores peoples armour (wich means you will get 95% off anyone with a hit in the chest, even if they have body armor) and pierces through chopper glass. its not really usefull, as it only one-shots if you headshot them (wich you can do with any sniper rifle) and choppers go really fast; it might mean one more kill per month, maybe?

Bottom line, even if scar is rediculously under-powered, it would still be more worth it then M95.

Comment

Working...
        X