My first BF2 Movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first BF2 Movie.

I got Adobe Premiere Pro today and didn't have a clue on how to use it. I have good experience with Photoshop but this was completely different. Well I got the hang of it a tiny bit (Just enough to make a movie) It doesn't go for long because I was the only one doing the stunts and my computer was playing up on me. Theres 3 stunts in total but 2 of them I have never seen in another movie and I have seen heaps.

Enjoy and please I need criticism and lots of it!
    Also any links to Tutorials for Premiere or anything that can help me is much appreciated.

I thought I would give FileCloud a try instead of FileFront.
    Hopefully you all get some good DL speeds.

Kubra Stunts (Low Quality) (FileCloud - 120KB/sec +)
    Size: 5.97mb
    Link: Click me

Kubra Stunts (High Quality) (FileFront - Meh..)
    Size: 31.36mb
    Link: Click me

Re: My first BF2 Movie.

Gotta wait one minute to download 5 MB ??? God i hate filecloud.

Edit: Nice movie. You can do more with premiere pro than i do. But i use vegas. Vegas is soo much better than adobe i think. But its kinda cool. nice camera work.

Only thing that irritated me was the crappy sound.

Next time compress it as 720x480. wmv or avi or mpg. high quality . should be ok

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Darth_Master
      Gotta wait one minute to download 5 MB ??? God i hate filecloud.

Edit: Nice movie. You can do more with premiere pro than i do. But i use vegas. Vegas is soo much better than adobe i think. But its kinda cool. nice camera work.

Only thing that irritated me was the crappy sound.

Next time compress it as 720x480. wmv or avi or mpg. high quality . should be ok
      Thankyou, I might give Vegas a try aslo.
      What do you reckon is easier?

Also were is your clan based?
      I am looking for a stunt clan to have fun with but there are none in Australia I dont think.

Can I also ask how big Sony Vegas is also?
      Is it 1gb or smaller or around that?

Bump.. I want some feedback! :guns:

Comment

Kubra_Stunts_1.1.avi hahaha lol movie have the version like patch, i wan't v1.0 and then i patch movie to v1.1 i don't see even before movie has 1.1 version or 1.2 movie version is 1st, 2nd...

Nice one, keep moving and create always better i don't see anything effects or something else. You can do this, but my choose is Sony Vegas

Comment

Working...
        X