Why ?!??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why ?!??!

i have 26000+ points .. and all the badges .. ( assaul, medic, sniper, Special ops, and heal are expert ) the rest is basic .

why cant i be first sergant ?!?! my rank will not move !!

plz help .. !

Re: Why ?!??!

Originally posted by ammar
    i have 26000+ points .. and all the badges .. ( assaul, medic, sniper, Special ops, and heal are expert ) the rest is basic .

why cant i be first sergant ?!?! my rank will not move !!

plz help .. !

if you are already a Master Sergeant you can't be a First Sergeant no matter how many awards you have, but it doesn't matter you get the same amount of unlocks either way

your next promotion: Master Gunnery Sergeant (50,000 Global Points)
    OR Sergeant Major
    (50 000 Global Points

Awards required: Basic Knife Combat Badge, Basic Pistol Combat Badge, Basic Assault Combat Badge, Basic Anti-tank Combat Badge, Basic Sniper Combat Badge, Basic Spec Ops Combat Badge, Basic Support Combat Badge, Basic Engineer Combat Badge, Basic Medic Combat Badge, Basic Armor Badge, Basic Transport Badge, Basic Helicopter Badge, Basic Aviator Badge, Basic Air Defense Badge, Basic Ground Defense Badge)

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz sry but there has to be 1000000 posts on this already....If u dint get all the correct medals b4 20K then u dont get it.....U HAVE TO GET ALL THE MEDALS B4 THE PROMOTION....IT WILL NOT RETRO FIT AN ADVANCED RANK....now please lay a C4 sit on it and detonate. Thx in advance

Comment

:'(
        fcuck BF2 ..
        was nice knowing you guys .. *lays the last C4 pack*
        bye bye ... *click*

Comment

Yay! You're gone maybe you shoulda used BF2s.com it tells you what badges you need for your next rank.

Comment

With tempermental retards like this, I'm glad C4 was invented.

Comment

It doesen't really matter weather you get Master Sgt or First Sgt...you get the same number of unlocks and same priority to be cmdr either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
                Yay! You're gone maybe you shoulda used BF2s.com it tells you what badges you need for your next rank.

Too funny!BOOM!!!:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by the_waffler
                  It doesen't really matter weather you get Master Sgt or First Sgt...you get the same number of unlocks and same priority to be cmdr either way.
                  But it looks shmexier

Comment

I just dont get the big deal. Either you get one rank or the other but never both. What is so special about first that makes people get p---ed at not having got it?

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
                      I just dont get the big deal. Either you get one rank or the other but never both. What is so special about first that makes people get p---ed at not having got it?
                      Just requirements that's all.

Comment

Checking out UBAR @ BF2s.com helps. You need the awards BEFORE you reach 20k points to be FSgt. And you need the other basic awards BEFORE you reach 50k points for SgtMaj.

Comment

Uhmmm....who cares.
                          Stats are dumb, they've ruined BF.
                          Bring on the Mods.

Comment

Man i hate that. I really do hate it when someone joins a thread only to 'chuck' s--- at the topic or the thread starter.

Comment

Your right MouseNo4, me too. I have thought that we should have a sticky with links to some of the most helpful sites. Like BF2s and the Roe one and maybe some of the Tweaking ones. This would help out the New players and the ones like me who remembers all the sites except that one that has that special info about the strip bar at Karkand and I cant find it. . . . . .Red

Comment

Working...
                              X