I highly recommend 1 server for you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I highly recommend 1 server for you!

This server by the way is not BattleRecorder enabled.

Name=EA TH Official SF Bal64 T234
    IP=202.57.128.234:16567

I have played a couple of times on this server, it's basically Ghost Town all the way. The funny thing is that once you join, you will be shifted to the SAS Team and you will never be able to switch to the Russian Team no matter how long you play how hard you try. That's one thing. Second thing is that 2 minutes after the game started, the British team will be pinned at the Staging area, the Russian team rapes the British team at the staging area. You will never be able to recover and upon respawn, you will get kill in less than 1 second unless you are respawned inside the vehicle bunker then you live longer.

I don't mean people are cheating, but they are so good that you feel like they are cheating. If it is a fair play server without being suspected to be cheating, why the server never lets you switch to the Russian team.

Re: I highly recommend 1 server for you!

So when you say you're recommending a server for us......... what you mean is "don't go here"...?

Comment

Correct!

Comment

i been on that server, left after 1 min, so gay...

Comment

I would probably break a few things in my house fooling around with a server where things like that take place.

Comment

It's no fun anymore when the game goes on spawnkilling, never the less, when you do it, you have great fun!!

Comment

I've played on a server that ran ghost town 24/7. The admin had disabled squads and commander for russia only. It turned out much the same as your scenario, except it was russia getting the pwned.

Comment

I hate server like that! So annoying, i think my monitor would be in serveral pieces!

Comment

Originally posted by apocrypha
                  I've played on a server that ran ghost town 24/7. The admin had disabled squads and commander for russia only. It turned out much the same as your scenario, except it was russia getting the pwned.
                  Those kind of bugs are generally caused by 24/7 servers at 99 rounds before reloading the map. However some admins do create those bugs on purpose and abuse them like stated.

Comment

next time filter for |hbd and you'll find the most excellent 24/7 ghost town

Comment

Working...
                    X