Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SF upgrade question...

... about unlocks!

I've searched for the answer, talked to ppl I know, and no one can seem to help clear up a set of questions that is haunting me... I am currently a Corporal. I just got SF tonite (about 4.5hrs ago). I have played SF and regular BF2 maps since I got SF. I would like to know if I am even supposed to get unlocks for getting SF, and if so has all this time of me waiting nothing more then the stat server being slow?

I know unlock questions are many, but if someone could plz help shed some light on this for me I would be most greatful.

Re: SF upgrade question...

yea i think your just one of the unlucky ones that has some server lag it cantake up to 4 days in my experance

Comment

Once you play a SF map for the first time, the unlocks will open up to you next time you log in to your player account. It may take a little while for your SF play to be registered though (just like stats updates can sometimes be slow), but they'll be there. Patience is a soldiers virtue. Or something. I dunno - I never learned any either... Lol

Comment

It takes a lot longer for the ranked servers to update on weekends. That is when everyone is on and the servers are getting a real work out. You get extra unlocks for BF2 with SF. The unlocks are used as the regular weapons on SF. There are 1 level of unlocks on SF:

Comment

IDK I don't play it much either I guess based on well not really caring for SF. I mostly play only reg BF2 yet I own and plan to own all versions of BF2 (as well as owning past versions of Battlefield 1948, Vietnam).

I do play them all from time to time.

Comment

be patient m8, unlocks take a while to update, longer on weekends

Comment

Working...
            X