Not getting medic points

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not getting medic points

Do you not get points for players walking over your medic bags anymore? I have noticed that since trying to get my veteran medic that I am not getting points for healing people. I haven't played medic since the new patch. Did the change the point system?

Re: Not getting medic points

No, the points system is still the same... you sure they're your medipacks??

Comment

lol...no if you heal your self you dont get points..i think the guy your healing has to be more than half way hurt to get a point.

Comment

No they did not.

You don't get a point for everytime Somebody sucks up your Medic pack, but for all the times somebody took a medic pack from you combined, to put somebody back to 100% health.

So if you dropped one pack that gave somebody 80% health back, you would need to find another person to give 20% more health to or more to get the point.

Comment

thats a tight sig banner

Comment

Originally posted by -Thomas_Rickets-
            Do you not get points for players walking over your medic bags anymore? I have noticed that since trying to get my veteran medic that I am not getting points for healing people. I haven't played medic since the new patch. Did the change the point system?
            Yea, I agree. I was kind of confused why it wouldint anymore but i dont bother that much.

Comment

I follow the spin map and go after the players hurt bad.

I like to stack bags near high death areas. Eventually they will walk over em.

Comment

I managed to get 16 in a round on Karkand 2 days ago, still not my Expert First Aid, but it wasn't bad for sure.

Comment

Working...
                X