Stats not updating????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats not updating????

For a couple days now, i have not had any change in points or stats. It's been a couple of days since any change, and i checked with a friend and his hadn't updated either. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks guys

Re: Stats not updating????

This happens quite frequently on the weekends. More people playing causes slower stats updating times. If they don't come in by Monday then you have a different problem, but this is usually nothing to worry about.

Comment

This is frustrating cuz i stopped playing last night about 50 pts from getting new rank... so i could enjoy it and pick new upgrades tonight.

I've played 4-5 hours tonight/today and yet no update.

I didnt realize this was common on the weekends (never payed much attention).

GRRRRR.

ANY tricks to making this update? I've tried playing on a few diff servers hoping it would help. NOthing happens.

Even tho im also only like 50 pts short of my rank, ive never seen an annoucenemt from the server (usually you get an announcement ingame at least, even of the HQ doesnt update, no?).

So, this seems a little unusual to me. My stats havent updated since some time early friday morning (it is 1am sat morning)

EDIT:

Even more annoying... b2tracker.com knows my last battle was minutes ago and yet the stats arent updated.

Comment

Updating is a fast process some days and others it can be slower than poo coming out my ass, LMAO

Comment

GREAT... so it partially updated and made me over 5000 points...but wont give me new rank and upgrades.

:cry:

Gosh, i dont remember it being this buggy before...

Comment

It has been worse, i remember about a month ago that lots of stats were set to zero for like an hour or so. I remember that easily cause i was flipping ****ed off cause i thought EA lost all of the stats.

Comment

Working...
            X