Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stats from ranked servers and new rigs

Question 1

If you get a new rig and load up BF2 do you lose your ranking you earned on your old rig or does it follow up when you connect to the client server via your PID and screen name?

Question 2

Has anyone noticed that yesterdays stats aren't reporting as normal? Is that normal for a day lag on stat reporting?

Thanks

Re: Stats from ranked servers and new rigs

I'm pretty sure that the stats are stored online, so you can use your account from an internet cafe or arcade, but thats just what i think, im not sure. And I was playing today and i advanced a rank, but once i quit the session and went to my stats menu to get a new wep it said i was still the old rank! So I worked a bit and advanced the rank again, but the same thing happened. If anyone knows whats going on plz tell us.

Comment

You can play from any computer your heart desires and you will keep your stats. Everything is stored in a database which is recorded real-time.

As for stats not refreshing, it takes a few hours, sometimes a day or so to update. Just sit back and relax.

Comment

Thanks, appreciate the feedback!

Comment

if you get a new rig be sure to copy your bf2 profile and put it on the new rig so you dont have to re-enter all your accounts and keybinds.
          its kept in /my documents/bf2/profiles/
          copy the whole profile folder.
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
          X