Well, after going on a console gaming binge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, after going on a console gaming binge

Well, after going on a console gaming binge, i've decided pc gaming is just a little bit better right now, or in general. I don't know. I really liked pc gaming a couple months ago. Bought a saiteck eclipse, mx518 logitech mouse, call of duty2, and fear. But, then i saw the 360. And i was like. OMG i wasted my money on my pc upgrades. I really loved my xbox (1) btw. So i waited, and could barely play my pc games. Finally bought a 360, perfect dark zero, graw, and project gothem racing 3. Have been playing them for a couple months, and what are my final thoughts? I like my pc more. Going from battlefield2 with 64 players online, to graw's 16 player online was devestating. And i'm now actually selling the game on ebay. http://cgi.ebay.com/Ghost-Recon-Adva...QQcmdZViewItem I mean, it was a good game. But not nearly as good as battlefield2. I went from Fears great story line, to perfect dark zero's god-awful-will-barely-get-you-through-the-game story line. The only real game i'm really impressed with is PGR3. Perfect dark zero aint so bad, where it really shines on a console is it's online. But as i said, battlefield2's is better. The graphics are nice. But it really comes down to gameplay.

I'll for sure still be playing my 360 for it's life cycle. But right now, if you have a great PC, and is thinking about buying a 360, I say no. Not right now. I find myself looking back at what i've said, and i think i was just trying to justify my purchase. I think we'll have to wait till better games come out. I guess i'm on the fence. I really still like the 360. But i really think my pc is a bit better.

Just advising you.

Re: Well, after going on a console gaming binge

Its nice to hear a rational thought on the whole pc vs. console topic. Most people on here seem to think that you have to like one or the other and thats it. Very few people can accept the fact that each has its own merits and downfalls. I for one, prefer pc but i do own consoles too and see no harm in liking both.

Comment

Working...
    X