No announcement yet.

FireFox plug-in issues (BF2 off-topic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FireFox plug-in issues (BF2 off-topic)

When visiting numerous sites that stream video such as pufile, firefox tells me I need to install missing plug-ins. Okay, simple. Although when I click to download them, it brings me HERE. Okay still no problem really. Once I click Manual Install, it brings me to a microsoft website which contains links to download Windows Media Player. Well, I have the most recent one (media player 10) but firefox still doesn't want to cooperate. Is there any possible way to view putfile stream in firefox?

Re: FireFox plug-in issues (BF2 off-topic)

Originally posted by Enz0
    When visiting numerous sites that stream video such as pufile, firefox tells me I need to install missing plug-ins. Okay, simple. Although when I click to download them, it brings me HERE. Okay still no problem really. Once I click Manual Install, it brings me to a microsoft website which contains links to download Windows Media Player. Well, I have the most recent one (media player 10) but firefox still doesn't want to cooperate. Is there any possible way to view putfile stream in firefox?
    I get the same problem:cry:

Comment

Works fine for me, make sure windows is up to date.

Also firefox is now at version 1.5.0.2 make sure to keep it updated.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Eden
        Works fine for me, make sure windows is up to date.

Also firefox is now at version 1.5.0.2 make sure to keep it updated.
        Yes I updated firefox yesterday, I guess I'll check for some windows updates but I doubt that'll help.

EDIT: I have the most recent Windows updates, didn't change a thing.

Comment

I use the klite-codec pack on all my computers and never have any problems viewing the various media formats. it comes with media player classic, although some files run better using WMP. I also recommend the quicktime alternative player. link
          "Crunch's First Officer"
          twitter: @signaprime

Comment

Working...
          X