Most Humiliating Deaths

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Humiliating Deaths

What is it about dying by someone else's knife that is so humiliating?

Personally, I think it's even more humiliating to die by Shock Paddles. I was on a roll the other day on Mashtuur. Guys kept coming around the corner to be shocked to death by my Shock paddles. I got like 5-6 guys before they finally got me. I was laughing so hard. I mean, it's got to be embarrasing to die by Shock Paddles.

Word.

So, what's your most humiliating death?

Re: Most Humiliating Deaths

heh.....throwing nade accidently to a wall and comes back to me....BOOM!

go easy on me guys....

Comment

Not my most humiliating death but my enemy's. Was chasing down an enemy sniper, saw him dropping a claymore, i stopped and went the other way to intercept him. He saw me doing so and went back to where he came from and killed himself with his own claymore. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Comment

Was p-i-s-sing at a corner of the map. An insurgent came up behind me, shouted out in Arabic and as I turned around, he knived me.

Comment

now that is pretty funny.....

Comment

Lol I got a good one. There was an engineer on the road laying mines and I was driving a humvee up to him. Guess he was hoping I would drive over, but I drove the humvee right before the mines, jumped out, and knifed him before he could pull out his shotgun. Hehehe

Another sniper was spamming claymores, so I duck to the side. A squad rushes in and I nail them all with my MG36. Another squad comes in and I run out of ammo, so I charge into the claymore. The sniper gets 4 TK's

Comment

i'v killed myself trying to throw nades into a window just to hit the wall and blow up in my face a few times lol

Comment

for me nothing is quiet as bad as going down a road in a vodnik while carrying a full load of squad mates and when i round the corner there is either a tank or a **** load of mines, oh and im going to fast to stop in time lol. doesnt happen to often any more but...yeah

Comment

Most humiliating deaths are when I jump out of a vehicle only to have it roll back and kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by JonesOneOneFourOn
                    Most humiliating deaths are when I jump out of a vehicle only to have it roll back and kill me.
                    Yup. .

Comment

In a clan match laughing at one of my clan mates because he ran over my mine, then 2 seconds later i did the exact same thing

Comment

There's nothing worse than a malfunctioning sniper rifle. I hate when a dead on headshot decides to hit the guy's shoulder or hit the ground 3 feet to his left.

Another bad one is where you get a sniper shot in, but the controls get really laggy so it takes 5 seconds to pull out your pistol. By the time it's out, you're dead.

Comment

Well, I was on Kubra Dam......it, and I was on the crane that is above the Lower Dam.....it, and a helo came up from behind me and tried to frag me. I blew him up with AT but he was still headed towards me...so in panik, i jumped off of the crane and deployed the chute. However, my false sense of security was crushed by my teammate who splattered me all over the windsheild of his jet. makes me look like mroe of a noob than i alrdy am.

Comment

I was waiting for the plane on the Essex and the when it spawned it knocked me into the water. I swam around to where the boats where, and tried to swim between the boat and a wall. Wouldn't you know it, the boat decided that it didn't like this and killed me. Then someone else spawned and grabbed the jet :<

Comment

Being embarassed really depends on your personality. If you have a short temper then you will most likely get ****ed off with knife/paddle kills. Don't be embarrased. Take revenge and knife that tool in the side of the neck.

Comment

Working...
                              X