What's Your Setup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's Your Setup?

I am finding my setup is too slow for me to be as effective as the next guy.
    What is your setup config for max efficiency? How is your two button mouse with click-mouse wheel set up? Do you use something much better? Did you have to reconfig your entire keyboard?

Re: What's Your Setup?

I use a Logitech G5 mouse (the one with on-the-fly DPI switching), and a Flexiglow CyberSnipa. It's a stupid product name, but a good gizmo for FPS games. It's basically like a stand-alone version of the butterfly WASD keypad on the Zboard, with numeric keys above and modifier keys below. For $25-ish, it's much cheaper than a Zboard, too, although you don't get the labels on the keys like the BF2 keyset...but then again, you shouldn't even have to look at the keys with some practice.

Comment

I use a logitech g15 keyboard, nostromo n52, and a logitech mx-518 8 button mouse. Can you say MACRO!!!

Comment

I remapped all keys to accomodate keypad and all buttons surrounding. My right mouse button is mapped to pistol. I use a logitech media keyboard a radio shack micro mouse (they are about 10 bucks and last anywhere from 6 months to a year, i buy 3-4 at a time). Surprisingly a really good mouse for what i get.

Comment

kewl I will check some of those devices out. I just hate it when I fumble for keys on the keyboard when a better mouse/interface would help me out.

Comment

I have a logitech MX518 mouse and your standard black compaq keyboard

Comment

Originally posted by blizzard84
              I have a logitech MX518 mouse and your standard black compaq keyboard
              Mx510 and Dell Quietkey keyboard from 2000. Works like a charm (and I've tried a Nostromo and a few Razers).

Comment

$10 dollar mouse
                $7 dollar keyboard... ^^rebate

Comment

Logitech MX-518 mouse / Logitech Media Elite keyboard/Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Comment

Logitech DiNovo mouse and keyboard here with no complaints whatsoever.

Comment

Working...
                    X