Most knife kills in a round

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most knife kills in a round

Whats the most knife kills you have had in a round? I got 22, after the expert knife, still in momentum.

Re: Most knife kills in a round

Never had more than 7, cant seem to get knife kills, although im amazed at the number of people who just stand there while you run towards them and watch you stab them.

Comment

19, that was back in July of 2005 when I tried to get the Expert Combat Knife Badge.

Comment

21, thought might aswell carry on, once i had my expert knife, was a good round actually, my fragrate was even and i got a silver medal! On Sharqi that was!

Comment

Opposite experience to me, the last few minutes caused me to be anxious as I only had 2 more knife kills to go. The # of suicide knife charges fustrated me to no end...

Comment

9. i'm rubbish at knifing.....since 1.2, ive neer stabbed anyone once to kill them, it always has to be 2 or 3

Comment

Ive got 18 because ive got the expert knife award:banana: ohhh yeah :banana:

Comment

I got 16 on Sharqi when I was camped on top of the building opposite the tv station knifing whole squads in the back

Comment

Knifing is my new hobby it's suprisingly effective. I have recently put mouse butten 3 (mouse wheel click on mine) to knife out. If i see anything that looks like an ez stab i go for it. I'm on my way to vet stabz now so it's on my mind all the time. Ive been plkaying for a while but only this week have i got my knife out. Always used to seem pointless when i had a big gun in my pocket. How wrong was i. There's also the uber satisfaction you get from it. giggling like a school girl often comes into it, especially if youve just done some squad bashing.

G.

Comment

i think 15 or 16 i am still trying for that expert shiny medal.. the other night on karkand i heard fire coming from a roof top i climbed up the ladder to find 3 enemies firing their pkms at my teammates ..slash, slash, slash 3 knife kills in a row, knifing is most fun for me when theres 2 or 3 next to each other....

Comment

1 I just cant knife for anything, can never get close enough; just get gunned down, and when i do get chance i usually miss, the one was only because a sniper was asleep on a hill and i gutted him

Comment

I got kicked/banned 2 times in one day for knifing a person, unfortunately he was the 15 year old immature admin, I now knife less than before.

Comment

7 , just enough for my basic knife :P I have to agree with the guy that said that after 1.2 its a lot harder to knife . Before 1.2 i could just go prone and hit him in the legs , now i gotta stab at least 2 times .

Comment

I only got 7 knifing IAR.

I remember the last knifing, there were five tickets left and they were running down quick, so I ran into a group of enemies as they were pouring round after round into me I got just close enough to get the last stab in.

When they were pouring rounds into me, I mean literally, I saw each shot hit me; it surprisingly didn't do any damage to me at close range. I don't know if knifing makes you invincible at close range or what, but taking an entire clip from an M4 to the chest and still knifing the fool made my day. Until, my teammate shot me in the back immediately after that knifing.

Comment

I followed a whole squad and coz i wasnt shootin they didnt notice me followin behind so i stabbed them all in da back lol

Comment

Working...
                              X