X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [MOVIE]Jeeptastic

JEEPTASTIC!

Filefront Download

Sir. Community Stunt Film based around land vehicles, put to some rock music, just a good bit of fun. Apologies for quality of film; some software pernamentaly damaged the original footage.

God speed.
    Sir. Dosedmonkey

Re: [MOVIE]Jeeptastic

why you always using FilePlanet or FileFront hosting? why you don't have personal FTP?
    long day for download and watch...

Comment

Hehe. Plugas, Labas

Comment

Downloading

ahhahah..nice movie..well done.

Comment

Originally posted by plugas
          why you don't have personal FTP?
          Because most people don't own FTP servers nor have the bandwidth to set up a FTP forward directly off they're PC.... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Dosedmonkey
            Because most people don't own FTP servers nor have the bandwidth to set up a FTP forward directly off they're PC.... ?
            Wouldnt the server ftp work ?

Comment

JEEPTASTIC!

Filefront Download

Sir. Community Stunt Film based around land vehicles, put to some rock music, just a good bit of fun. Apologies for quality of film; some software pernamentaly damaged the original footage.

God speed.
              Sir. Dosedmonkey

use putfile PLEASE!

Comment

Nice movie, it was alright. I like the part were he goes up in the DPV and does a manual and then turns it around and comes back down.
                I didn't like it heaps but it was still good. (And way better then my movie haha)

You guys think up some awsome stunts though seen some great ones from your videos.

Comment

you need more good friend ho is LINUX based man and you will get great FTP
                  i now have 2 FTP with unlimited bandwith and 6Gig free space, i now used about 5% free space.

Comment

Working...
                  X