Question for server owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for server owners

Any server owners out there who are willing to offer me "Warning" and "Kicking" admin rights on their server in return for a small donation?

Im asking this because, some of my favorite servers have been ruined by TKillers and smacktards and i cant really do anything apart from abandon the server.

One example of smacktards running wild on a good server is Dalian 24/7 sodsclan.com.

Re: Question for server owners

Wow...we don't have 24/7 Dalian, nor do we intend to. But you'll find smacktards anywhere that has a map with aircraft.

Comment

i would probably get with on the clan's website and ask about in-game admin rights... no pw required

Comment

Sup buck

Some servers do allow that but you have to find them...or you can play on our server, there is awlays an admin on

Comment

Originally posted by Withywood
          Any server owners out there who are willing to offer me "Warning" and "Kicking" admin rights on their server in return for a small donation?

Im asking this because, some of my favorite servers have been ruined by TKillers and smacktards and i cant really do anything apart from abandon the server.

One example of smacktards running wild on a good server is Dalian 24/7 sodsclan.com.
          Sure. Come on over. I got Three.

Comment

What do you mean you got three?

Three admin places for offer?

Comment

3 brand new servers... 5 days old, just need people to fill and someone to admin on, besides me and my clan that only stay on for a couple hours, want them admin 24/7 if you know how WAKE is; it needs admin 24/7!

Comment

Post your IP's and get the word out. I am sure a lot of people here would love to stop by and help get them rolling.

Comment

I did Rev!! Many times, dont want to get banned for spamming. But here goes again..Only 5 days old and Brand new..

*crosses fingers*

And this one I am still debating on what map I should do...I would like it to be either Euro or SF.

Comment

Working...
                  X