Patch 1.22 fails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patch 1.22 fails

Im sorry if i missed it but i didnt find what i was looking through the forums. But i tryed reinstalling the game and then patching it but it still seems to fail.

Re: Patch 1.22 fails

Hmm wierd, try installing the full and if u tried that try the incremental, if u keep reinstalling the original game it should work eventually....

Comment

yeah, i reinstalled the game and did my 1.21 patch then the 1.22 wouldn't work...ended up having to download the full 1.22 patch and it worked, give that a try

Comment

I originally was up to speed using the incremental patches then I decided to do a "fresh" install and use the single *big* patch. The vanilla install worked and then I did the big 1.22 patch...the game would never load again (double click, black screen, flash, back to the desktop).

I tried several attempts at uninstalling it and reinstalling (using different programs to clean out the registry and even manually searching through the registry) but could never get it to launch again until I wiped the whole hard drive clean and re-installed the OS.

(Then I got back up to 1.22 using only the incremental patches)

Comment

Working...
        X