Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mouse and keyboard frozen in game... wtf?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouse and keyboard frozen in game... wtf?

When I go to play, I enter a server, and after I hit join game, the mouse won't move, and I can't hit enter to select my weapon.. Also, if I want to leave, I cant just hit esc, I have to ctrl+alt+delete and end.

My mouse is working fine, and so is my keyboard... because I can alt+tab out, and ctrl+alt+delete.. and move my mouse when i'm out, but in game, my mouse is just stuck in the center of the screen... wtf?

This just started happening now...

I took my computer to my friends house to do some recording with our band, I come back, and now it doesn't work in BF2? Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I only brought my computer, and used his: monitor, mouse, and keyboard. But I highly doubt that... because as it is I move this computer from my moms to dads and no problems...

What the hell is wrong with my computer/BF2?

Re: Mouse and keyboard frozen in game... wtf?

Control Panel > Appearance and themes > Display > Settings > Advanced > Troubleshoot > Turn the slider down one notch. That may help with the mouse problem.

Comment

Hit: restore default controls in the in-game control settings...

Now all that remains is for you to tell me the server IP, so I can Jet kill you...

Comment

Originally posted by DooDaH
        Hit: restore default controls in the in-game control settings...

Now all that remains is for you to tell me the server IP, so I can Jet kill you...

haha thanks.. that worked.

and that was a joke to get people to look at my thread. lol.

Comment

Working...
        X