The good things you have done in BF2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The good things you have done in BF2

I frequently am first man through the door when trying to take the Sharqi TV station......That way I can "disarm" the claymores.

When quitting for the night, I always spawn in to the next game and try to grab a tank/helo/apc and take it to a clanmate who actually knows how to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by Second Gunman
      I frequently am first man through the door when trying to take the Sharqi TV station......That way I can "disarm" the claymores.

When quitting for the night, I always spawn in to the next game and try to grab a tank/helo/apc and take it to a clanmate who actually knows how to use it.
      Yes... quite the trend nowadays- people who can't fly helos or gun in the gunner seat... they drive me insane... :'(

Comment

I repair destroyed Commander Assets. And I rush to revive teammates.

Comment

I played Euro Forces and had 103 points. A mate had 106 points.
          So this was the situation: only 2 points away from roundend and he teamkilled me in a very stupid way. BUT i forgive him so he could take the Goldstar.
          Feld like Ghandi after this :laugh:

Comment

If someone calls for something, especially as part of the same squad, I will always do what I can to try and help.

I jumped in helo as Commander coz no one else was back waiting for it...someone spawned, so I jumped out of gunner a few feet from ground and let the new spawn get in

Comment

I cant list all of mine. Even though i do them all the time. Its a long list as some on this forum would know from reading my posts.

Comment

Originally posted by MG36CE Fan
                you forgot to tell them that you planted a couple of 9 mils right between the poor creatures eyes
                No, he stuck a C4 pack on it, then said "Good puppy! See the tank? There's a dog treat underneath it! Yeah - fetch!"

...pant ...pant ...woof!

>>BOOM<<

===and back on topic now kiddies===

Nicest thing I've done on BF2 is playing every minute since I first installed the game on ranked servers only, thereby earning uncountable numbers of shiny new golden expert-mouse-clicker badges for my dear fellow BF2-brothers around the world.

Comment

I play medic and engy, actually REPAIRING and HEALING and REVIVING things...

I follow orders too.

One bad thing: if I lose my gunner seat and I want it, I don't TK the dude but I have my pilot do it. (lol)

Comment

Working...
                  X