been playing since demo and only died once

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been playing since demo and only died once

Believe it or not. I just use a knife, and I've owned everyone I've come up against. The only time I died was when I got TK'd by my wife who was playing on the other computer. I dare anybody to try and kill me online. I'll frickin' own ya! Jus' me an my blade mate. Not fired a shot in the 9 months I've been playing (and thats at least 4 hours a night) and like I said above only killed once by my wife who tricked me. I know all kinds of tricks with the knife that EA put in that if you press the right key combo results in all kinds of cool moves and flips and strikes. I own guys in jets, tanks, pkms whatever. You give me a choice between me and my knife and the guy with the best stats in the game using the best weapon ever.......and I put my money on me and don't look back. I'm that good.

Re: been playing since demo and only died once

Comment

someone's bored

ten bucks says he won't post his stats

Comment

Why use a knife just tell them this story and they will die laughing.... as far as being good you dont play on clan games because they would own you every time because they are actually good unlike some.....

Comment

hmm....
          yea ok i'll bite
          i can deff take ya !!!

Comment

first see then believe :P

Comment

how do you own people in jets with your knife, do you have a jet pack?

Comment

myg0t much?

Comment

lol i want to see his stats:laugh:

Comment

Stats Stats Stat
                    Come On Lets See Them !!!

Comment

Originally posted by lil ronnie
                      Believe it or not. I just use a knife, and I've owned everyone I've come up against. The only time I died was when I got TK'd by my wife who was playing on the other computer. I dare anybody to try and kill me online. I'll frickin' own ya! Jus' me an my blade mate. Not fired a shot in the 9 months I've been playing (and thats at least 4 hours a night) and like I said above only killed once by my wife who tricked me. I know all kinds of tricks with the knife that EA put in that if you press the right key combo results in all kinds of cool moves and flips and strikes. I own guys in jets, tanks, pkms whatever. You give me a choice between me and my knife and the guy with the best stats in the game using the best weapon ever.......and I put my money on me and don't look back. I'm that good.
                      Stats padder.

Comment

sounds like a myg0t person.

Comment

I'll post my stats when I get home. I'm at work now so I can't. Someone wrote above "someone is bored...", well whoever wrote that is right, I'm at work so... but what I claim is true. I will own anyone who challenges me -- using only my knife. You can fly, drive, whatever suits your fancy, doesn't matter to me, it'll end the same way: with your corpse staring up at my dangling scrotum.

cheers,

lil ronnie

Comment

Good for you. If I played more often and ran into you, you could tell everyone that you've only died TWICE these past few months since my gun would beat your knife

Comment

You sure are wasting a lot of time for a lame joke sir. Get to work! And please don't say it's not a joke, because really, it is

Comment

Working...
                              X