Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The games changed??

I have a question:
    I have seen numerous times mentioned in this forum how people beleive the game has totally changed from the intial release to the present 1.22 version (especially since 1.03 it appears). Unfortunately, i have only been playing since 1.12 and apart from a bit of nerfage here and there etc the game (imo) has remained mostly the same. To those people that have been playing from the beginning can you enlighten me as to what has changed so much since the early days? and how that has affected your experience? Would be interested in your thoughts, thanks.

Re: The games changed??

How about bad server search engine, badd connections, connections dropping, dolphin diving, C4 chucking, wall glitchin', noob tubing, support weapons being useless, friendly kills when using AT mines/claymores, useless M95 rifle, bunny hopping, AA being totally useless, Blackhawk cannon being a death machine, heli's being invincible when struck by tank shells.... ohh shall I go on?

Comment

ahh.. those were the good old days... BH whoring on songhua... paradise

Comment

Originally posted by ZemonerZ
        ahh.. those were the good old days... BH whoring on songhua... paradise
        and c4 chucking and 650 meter tv missile shots. <3

Comment

play the demo

Comment

I think friendly AT mines not going off was a good change.

Comment

Well it's good that they made this change optional via a serverside setting.

Comment

Most of these changes you have mentioned came after 1.12....i was thinking there was something else as these don't completely change the game (except maybe BH whoring)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrown
                  Well it's good that they made this change optional via a serverside setting.
                  Yes, you're correct it's optional, but I've found almost all admins have it on.

Comment

Working...
                  X