Bloody Pilots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody Pilots

I am relativley new to this forum, so please excuse me if you have covered this 6 million times already. I would just like to know what it is about "pilots" that they think they actually own the planes in the game. After all it is justa game and sometimes, even though i am not the best pilot or gunner, i might want to try to have a go.
    The other day for example i hopped into a helo after which the pilot flew off limit to kill us both. I was then shot by another pilot who then exclaimed " it's my plane" << (afraid i had to kill him -oops)
    This should be fun for all , not just an excercise to see how many kills the same peeps can get every time.
    Maybe ive missed something here, but i'm sure i cant be the only one who finds this behaviour fekkin annoying.

Re: Bloody Pilots

too many people are assholes - better you find it in a videogame before you find out for real when you join the workforce
    I'm proud to say I'm not one of them

Comment

Flying in BF is quite easy, though i recommend to read guides (how to set up controls) and practice on empty servers/singleplayer first. If you use ranked servers for practice, you will annoy your team, provoke teamkills and chances are you (and your team) will be owned as a result.

I would never teamkill for a vehicle.

Comment

i think it's fair to say that the majority of players are fine, and some that i have seen certainly have a lot of skill, it's just those few (probbly single with no friends) that seem to believe that they are entitled to their own plane and/or helo.

p.s. i have practiced on single player and although im not the best i dont think im the worst either ( i hope )

Comment

It doesn't matter, you have to adapt to this, I have this problem all the time, except I don't get people saying ''its my jet'' they don't speak but everyone pushes each other while holding the ''e'' key lol, then if someone gets in the jet people make a suicide pack standing in front of it, or M95 the person in the jet out.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
            It doesn't matter, you have to adapt to this, I have this problem all the time, except I don't get people saying ''its my jet'' they don't speak but everyone pushes each other while holding the ''e'' key lol, then if someone gets in the jet people make a suicide pack standing in front of it, or M95 the person in the jet out.
            they need to be banned for stupid **** like that.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBadBob
              they need to be banned for stupid **** like that.
              Yeah but one of the servers I play in I like, and theres no admins as far as I have seen, and you can't kick, it says theres not enough players even when the servers full. So I just put up with it, yes they should be banned I know, but I never used to really fly jets, it was always Helicopters or Armor, but now that I have started flying jets its damn fun, especially on Wake Island, dog fighting etc.

Comment

we BAN anyone that TK for vehicle
                however, we also frown on peeps 'learning to fly'
                in combat
                our rule is no rule - you get the vehicle - it is yours
                no first in line stuff, no it is MY plane crap
                we also strongly request that gunners join pilots on VOIP
                and try to assist clan mates (even visiting clans) to fly together
                if we catch a noob crashing on takeoff
                or hovering a helo over a jeep
                and he gets in again - well he gets kiced for ruining team play

Comment

Yeah if theres a sniper at the plane base with an M95 and he looks shifty just kill him.

Comment

it is a problem, people team killing for helo/plane. or when they junmp the que, i got the feeling that theyre kids and dont know what que's are.

they seem to lack the understanding that its a game and people are playing for fun, not just to get points, the game is all about the points i fear now

Comment

If it gets really bad and you have more time than I do, you can report them on the BF2RS forums. Just make sure you have all the info and screen shots that you can get.

"&#167;2.3 You may not deliberately hinder your own team or acting in such as way as to cause team mates unavoidable deaths or team losses"
                      ~Quoted from the ROE

Comment

This subject p isses me off so much.. I hate this aspect of BF2 its so lame.
                        Ya waiting ages for some plane, then some random bloke comes over and takes it in 5 seconds.. Its jus annoying but I never TK because of it. Ofcouse if I get in the plane, I check the different views et voila, your plane is covered in C4. Or perhaps that M95 bullet is in your head.

Though, people should learn to fly offline or in empty servers, like a lot of us. And it is annoying to see someone use a plane inefficiently.... Watching a private get in a plane, rather than the two surrounding gunnery sergeants or so, then trying to take off and crash, THEN spawn and get the plane again.... just one of those hit-head-on-desk moments..

Funniest thing to do, on maps like Wake, if there are a group of people waiting for the plane or chopper to spawn on the aircraft carrier, get in the black hawk (big transport chopper) and hover right above them. As they are all holding down E they get right in unintentionally, and you just fly off.

Comment

^^^ ROFL @ that

Comment

well to be honest, people who are going after certain medals and ribbons i.e War College, they dont really wanna loss or they wanna rack up alot of kills, so when a "noob" in there eyes takes a certain air asset such a Heli or Jet, and most of the time gets like 5 kills and crashes into a enemy attack chopper because even though he has spammed all 6 missiles at it after getting a lock, it still doesnt die, and has absolutely no skill in how to use to Cannon in air to air combat, its kinda annoying, because they are using valuable assets, and doing squat with it, a good example of this would be on Wake Island as Chinese, when you get someone decent in a Jet, you hardly ever see a F-35B near the Chinese Airfield, because they have no chance against skilled pilots, even soemtimes i find it so fustrating, when i get in as gunner with a guy, and the guy has absolutly no idea what he is doing with the Heli, doesnt line you up for shots or let you take care of infantry with the cannon, and when you try speaking to him over VoIP, he probably doesnt even speak the same language, or is a ignorant child who thinks hes leet, so i guess it out of fustration, well thats my view.

Comment

This subject is one of my biggest issues with this game. I hate that people don't know how to take turns. you got your chance to spend 5 minutes in the plane, get one kill, and get shot down. now you're going to either tk to get the plane again, or manage to be the one that gets into the cockpit with us standing there. it ****es me off...especially when we're getting destroyed in the air.

Comment

Working...
                              X