How many teamkills do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many teamkills do you have?

Just wondering, what are your total teamkills?

I have 282 teamkills.

Sometimes, I have this uncontrollable urge to murder my teamates, so I only do it inconspicuously. For example, I like to damage a transport vehicle until the bar turns red, and go around the map picking up people. Then I purposely drive it off cliffs or into water with a sudden, unexpected, sharp turn. Yes, I am a very bad person.

Re: How many teamkills do you have?

1,446.... lol

I get a ****load of TK's mainly because I am in a jet.. ALOT, and theres this glitch where the X's dont show over the boxes right away... and I get tk's. Or I shoot an AA that I think someone is in, and a teamate is standing near it.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

The problem with stats, is they don't tell the whole story. I never intentionally kill a teammate, but I've had quite a few smacktards run in front of my vehicle, drive over my mines, or do any of the other incredible stupid things that cause them to die.

Unfortunately, they respawn.

Comment

384 teamkills

Comment

thousands :yay: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by whoster69
                  The problem with stats, is they don't tell the whole story. I never intentionally kill a teammate, but I've had quite a few smacktards run in front of my vehicle, drive over my mines, or do any of the other incredible stupid things that cause them to die.

Unfortunately, they respawn.
                  Yes... mine makes me look like a private that runs around killing everything and everyone in sight... when in fact, i'm a jetwhore and most of my team kills come from that!

Comment

Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1,494 / 530 / 510

Same as metallicaguitrst, the bu is annoying the hell out of me! Even if the vehicle is empty, it still has a box around it showing that there's an enemy car - it sucks when it's a team-mate's car, and FULL.

And a lot of TK's because of stupid missles hitting team helis/jets - and a lot of ****tards standing in front of the jet if they don't get it.

Comment

Two much with the insanely stupid noobs out there. Most recently i got a chopper full of teamkills. They picked up off the ground, went to the left and proceeded to take me and a buddy out while we were repairing in the attack chopper... THEY ALL PUNISHED! I died laughing while proceeding to call them idiots in chat. Just couldnt believe it registered me as the TK'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
                        Team: Kills, Damage, & Vehicle Damage 1,494 / 530 / 510

Same as metallicaguitrst, the bu is annoying the hell out of me! Even if the vehicle is empty, it still has a box around it showing that there's an enemy car - it sucks when it's a team-mate's car, and FULL.

And a lot of TK's because of stupid missles hitting team helis/jets - and a lot of ****tards standing in front of the jet if they don't get it.
                        Yeah I forgot about the endless dickhead runway blockers.

And yeah, I have learned, that if I see a non-moving car, but it has a box around it, but happens to be in friendly territory, don't shoot.

BUT, If I pass over and look behind me and see a guy in the turret... that car is goin down. lol

Comment

Although, it doesn't really cause that much trouble for me anymore, I'm using the mini-map to it's full advantage.

Comment

680 TKs here..prolly 150 from the 15 hours I've been in jets...yes I;m horrible at keeping up with all the targetting glitches

Comment

hey you know what I just found out and started using? I can't believe I never knew this..

But when you bring up the map with "M" it shows all of the AA posts.. now.. think of this as a jet pilot... you can just look at the ones that AREN'T being shown, and automatically know what to look out for and you can shift your priorities over to that AA. Like when you reload over the carrier/airfield, just hit M, take a look at the enemy bases, and which AA's AREN'T on the map, and just blow up the AA. It is either A) being occupied by an enemy or B) already blown up.

Comment

Working...
                              X