No announcement yet.

Is Voice Communication Built In To Bf2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Voice Communication Built In To Bf2?

never played the game yet

but just thought of this one... is there voice communication built-in to BF 2? or is everyone still using teamspeak?

Thanks,

Firestick

Re: Is Voice Communication Built In To Bf2?

theres a pretty bad but usable voip system in the game ..only works if ur in a squad or the commander...and u can only communicate with the command and ur squad mates

Comment

teamspeak is the way to go if youre in a clan or something like that, and maybe vent. Also, use TeamspeakOverlay too, it helps a ton.

Btw, my name is daniel jost. I added that so that people can find me easier.

Comment

OK guys thanks alot,

Firestick

Comment

On this topic, I use ventrilo outside as its clearer but in scrims we like to use voip and vent.

My problem is that voip is represented in-game as a tiny speaker. When i first join a server its enabled and I can talk to my clan mates for about 2 minutes, after that, voip disables itself and I have to restart the game for it to work. Im not sure if it has a cinfliction with my ventrilo as I am always on vent when i play bf2.

Any ideas would be muuch appreciated.

Ok well I tried it without going into ventrilo and the same thing happens, the voip stops working in-game. I tried the coip setup in the main directory but still nothing.

Any help would be much appreciated
          MiniButch

Comment

Thanks for this topic, helped me with my problem:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65757

Thanks,
            MiniButch

Comment

Working...
            X