Stupid Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Game

This is one of the worse game (shooter) I have experienced in the last two years. America's army, which is FREE, was far ahead.

Being shot by someone running, jumping then rolling and firing one shot at 200meters is probably the most irrealistic thing I have seen on that game (I'm RL army sharpshooter, I know what I'm talking about). America's Army had the breathing issue, it was more realistic.

When things aren't so bad and you think that after all it's not that worse, this game constantly crashing to desktop.

I'm out of here, I'm selling my game on Ebay tomorrow. Going back to Star Wars Galaxies, something good EA should learn about. EA, go back to your working table or stick to sport games...

A really frustrated and deceipt customer...

Re: Stupid Game

Shut up. And Go away.
    Come back when you have something constructive to say.

Comment

1.2 million people don't agree with you, go away

Comment

AA is a brainwashing tool used to suck the undereducated mindless masses of the US youth into joining the military of the largest and most vile imperialistic warlord nation on the face of the Earth.

BF2 is a game.

I'll stick to BF2, thanks.

Comment

Why do not you play project reallity mini mod (PRMM)

if you are that upset about the game being unrealistic then try that mod. it is kind of somewhere between America's Army and vanilla bf2.

Comment

Buh Bye. Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Comment

AA is nice, but the gameplay is so slow you had more chance to fall a sleep then get killed in the game .

Comment

that is not ture go away.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaltalev
                  This is one of the worse game (shooter) I have experienced in the last two years. America's army, which is FREE, was far ahead.

Being shot by someone running, jumping then rolling and firing one shot at 200meters is probably the most irrealistic thing I have seen on that game (I'm RL army sharpshooter, I know what I'm talking about). America's Army had the breathing issue, it was more realistic.

When things aren't so stupid and you think that after all it's not that bad, this stupid game constantly crashing to desktop.

I'm out of here, I'm selling my game on Ebay tomorrow. Going back to Star Wars Galaxies, something good EA should learn about. EA, go back to your working table or stick to sport games...

A really frustrated and deceipt customer...
                  Thats right you go back to starwars, go sit in a "cantina" and dance for skill points, then pay 15 bucks a month to do it.

Oh and don't forget to stroke your epeen to Leia.

Comment

Oh man i totally forgot that Battlefield 2 is supposed to be a realistic war simulator and not a game! All that rolling around is ridiculous, and being able to jump out of a plane and land in a tank and drive it off to play flag tag with chinese enemies is sooo not realistic

Comment

Battlefield 2 Is The Freakin Best!

Comment

yaaaa!!!:evil: :evil:
                        Originally posted by Max_Cavalera
                        Battlefield 2 Is The Freakin Best!

Comment

Take your complaining to EA. This site does not need crap like this.

Please lock.

PS : Even though freedom of speech is allowed here, please take it to some other board. Thx -_-

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
                            AA is a brainwashing tool used to suck the undereducated mindless masses of the US youth into joining the military of the largest and most vile imperialistic warlord nation on the face of the Earth.

BF2 is a game.

I'll stick to BF2, thanks.
                            exactly, plus.... AA doesnt have the kind of liberty of action that BF has, like loads of vehicles...

Comment

hehehe

People get upset fast.... probably because that's their only life... I would have expected reading people telling me why I'm wrong, not just ''go away!!, don't talk about my life like this!!''.

I know it's a game, notwithstanding the crashing issue that I know I'm not the only one who is experiencing, and that probably will be fixed one of these day, this game would be a lot better if it had the breathing movement when looking into your site/scope. And if, when you're firing full auto (center of mass) to someone 5 meters in front of you, was getting the opponent killed (instead of doing a rolling/jumping/killing you in one shot, would bring also this game a lot better.

BTW Antioch93x, you're talking about freedom of speech, if that mean you must agree to the popular opinion and not having frustration of different point of views, this is not freedom of speech. I know I might be rude to the game (probably because I wrote this right after my computer crashed again...), but I'm not with any player or anyone.

Wargimp, I do agree that the aim behind AA was maybe not the best (I'm not american BTW), and I have my reserve on their external politic, which is not the place to discuss, but the game was good. Not perfect, but good. Oh and, BF2 wouldn't have to improve a lot to be better, but there's some issues thought.

Originally posted by Biff Exploder
                              exactly, plus.... AA doesnt have the kind of liberty of action that BF has, like loads of vehicles...
                              Must admit, you're right. But for something free, wasn't that bad.

Comment

Working...
                              X