X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ebay a BF2 account? lmao...

Originally posted by MIKEHUNT-UK
    A very good business sense, but still sad to sell a game account. :laugh:
    Not really, sad if your the idiot who buys it.

Comment

Originally posted by SØT-|v|orph
      IT is wild how people will pay for computer pixles, im sorry but I have been on the receiving end of these deals... I play Diablo 2 LOD.. for the simple fact that I run 2 computers with AutoPlay bots that basically play the game for me... while im at school/work or out for the weekend... when i come home I have Full invintories of Items that little kids will pay cash for because they dont have the "time" or "skill" to find or trade for, so they revert to mommys checking account.. Ive prolly made over 500$ dollars in the last year, and all it takes is the time to place the items on ebay.. people sell accounts/single characters/items/runes, some even will pay you to level their character to a certain level and buy it off of you.. its rediculous... but hey, like a dude collection wind in a container and selling it, whats the difference... btw...
      If any of you get the time, look up diablo2 Lod on ebay.. you will see... and even better yet, their are clans that create websites such as http://www.d2legit.com/products.php?...&rf=1144895669

Check it out.. people will Pay 100$ for a lvl 90ish Character that took them prolly only took them 5 hours to make!! rediculous
      Do people still play/ pay for Diablo 2?

Well, i remember when the Diablo 2 expansion came out, the highest price paid for a single Item was around 1400 $ (US-E-bay). I bet that WoW addicts are willing to pay even more. I heard internet cafe's in china pay teens to play for rare itemz to sell them on e-bay.

Comment

I agree with lots of people on here that have left posts. It is a great idea to sell your bafflefield 2 account on ebay. As you are getting paid for something you enjoy and making money on it too. but on the other hand i would not buy it or sell my account as i love playing the game and working towards unlocking another ribbon, badge or medal. it is what makes the game fun. it also shows me how i rate in the world of class and skill agaist some of the best players of battlefield in the world.

Comment

Can't blame the guy for doing it.
          If someone stupid enough to buy it then well fair enough.
          Ranks/stats are a waste of time anyways really just to get something that isn't even real to be some elite cyber soldier:hmm: .
          I'd give mine away if I could get money for it

Comment

this is the email that the buyer will receive:

----------
            Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system

As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game systems or mechanics.

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. .

You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles is not permitted. This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement. Player profiles are the property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of currency. This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the availability of play. A player profile is YOUR responsibility. You are held completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other users of the profile.

The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2 service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service and is strictly enforced.

Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield 2 account.

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration site at Click Here so that they can review any possible discrepancies of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.

Electronic Arts Terms of Service Click Here

that was to much, this if the paragraph of interest here:

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles is not permitted. This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement. Player profiles are the property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of currency. This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the availability of play. A player profile is YOUR responsibility. You are held completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other users of the profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
              Well, if the guy never picked any of his unlocks, then opens up the expansion unlocks and never picks any of them either, their are probably people that would pay for an account like that with all the unlocks they want to grab.

Look at games like DiabloII, people pay for items you can get for free just by farming the same few bosses over and over again.

Comment

Pathetic that someone would actually bid on that, that bidder needs a life.

Comment

Re:

Originally posted by fishingcedar
                  this is the email that the buyer will receive:

----------
                  Your Battlefield 2 account stats have been reset due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct and Terms of Service.

Violation: Exploitation of game/service mechanics/scoring system

As outlined, you will not violate the Electronic Arts Terms of Service (or others using your Account) to gain unfair advantage via the abuse of game systems or mechanics.

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. .

You will not do anything that interferes with the ability of other Service users to enjoy playing an EA game and using the Service, in accordance with its rules, or that materially increases the expense or difficulty of Electronic Arts in maintaining the Service for the enjoyment of all its users.

The Rules of Conduct defines that you may not use features of the Battlefield 2 service for any reasons other than what each feature is designed to do. Any exploitative behavior and activity is not permitted on the Battlefield 2 service and is strictly enforced.

Should Electronic Arts decide that the sole intent of the actions on this account were to defraud other players for personal gain, this account will be immediately terminated. Battlefield 2 exists only because of its community, and as that sort of anti-social behavior completely contravenes the spirit of the game, we will remove it in order to protect the rule-abiding members of the service. Please understand that any additional violations could and likely will lead to the immediate termination and loss of internet play of this Battlefield 2 account.

If you feel that this action is unwarranted, or if you wish to dispute the claims of this email, we ask that you please visit the EA Account Administration site at Click Here so that they can review any possible discrepancies of this event. The Account Admin team is also available at that site should you have any general questions or concerns about the rule or its enforcement in the game, as we feel it is important to understand the rule completely before returning to the game world.

Electronic Arts Terms of Service Click Here

that was to much, this if the paragraph of interest here:

Profiteering in the form of account farming or the reselling of player profiles is not permitted. This is in violation of your end user license agreement, the EA Terms of Service and the IGN User Agreement. Player profiles are the property of EA and IGN and are not transferable either free or for exchange of currency. This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the availability of play. A player profile is YOUR responsibility. You are held completely responsible for whatever happens to this profile by you or by other users of the profile.[/SIZE]

^ I must have killed the poor fella little too many times. First he tries to send me simple hate mail on eBay, now he gets his daddy do his best to write him an essay on how I should behave. It's not even on topic (didn't you paste an email you got when you padded, by mistake?), the only paragraph where you try to write about selling accounts... well let's see a little closer... quote "This is because that by reselling the player profile, the new owner of the account cannot be held legally responsible for the terms and conditions of use since they were not able to accept these terms before assuming the availability of play."end of quote <- Your law school days are long to come yet, young padawan. If you actually knew what you're trying to talk about you would know that all players accept terms of service by a matter of installing the game, and it doesn't matter what or how many profiles they use later on, they are binded by it since the moment they istalled the actual game. So try harder next time to actually make some sense, will ya?

I'm tired of people like you... do me a favour please, and go to ea.com then click on Terms of Service on the bottom. Then try to read it all thru to educate your sorry self on some facts for a change, ok?

Although I already posted the relevant part of it on 4th page of this thread, I shall post it once more just for you, since you're so thick-headed:

The actual quote from EA Terms of Service:
                  "Electronic Arts does not recognize or condone any outside service that may be used for the exchange of points, assets or attributes that you may accumulate as a result of participating in the Service or playing your EA game. This includes the exchange of points or EA Elite cards on services including eBay™ or Yahoo! ™ Auctions. We don't assume any responsibility for, and won't support, such transactions. Always use caution when exchanging assets on these services!

You further agree that these rules will apply to anyone that you allow to use your service account or user ID, and that you are personally responsible for the consequences (including termination of your account) that may result if any such person breaks these rules."
                  /End of quote

Comprende?

While they don't recommend it, they don't prohibit it either, and they therefore never ever take any action against it.

Have a nice a day, kid.

Comment

This is some funny shlt right here now.

Man, I am gonna ROFLMFAO if somebody buys that account then it gets reset cause the guy was using the commander glitch.

I wonder if he has a written warranty LOL

And ROMBAFT nobody is gonna buy that photo shopped shlt you're selling either LOL

Comment

he did not use com gliche, I think his stats came honestly I just feel sorry for the poor fool that buys this.........go ebay.......

Comment

Originally posted by machstem
                        Anything can be sold on ebay. I once seen a guy sell Tupperware containers filled with "the wind and rain of the Katrina hurricane".

He literally got someone to take pictures of him jumping up and down in the middle of the street "capturing wind/rain and then sealing the container".

The highest bidders were from Japan I think, he made something like 3000$ off this.

PEACE
                        Damn, I wish I could think up stuff like this. Brilliant.

Comment

Congratulations on getting such high bids so far. Anyone knocking what you're doing should be quiet and realize that you got to play BF2 for free for a year

Comment

Working...
                          X