Can anyone make an edited map of wake for me please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone make an edited map of wake for me please

i'm looking for someone who's good at mapping, se they can make a few changes on the wake island map - the changes would be:
    1. to construct a platform as high up as possilbe have the island (if this is even possible since i dont know myself)
    2. once this platform is constructed to be able to set a spawn point for the US or China teams (or both) on the platform itself, ultimately creating a spawn point as high up as possible in the sky abov wake island

The reason i need this is as it would help a great deal with a skydiving scene i am hoping to shoot for a bf2 film, thus easily being able to be high up enough for a decent set of shots.

So if youre interested either email me at freddie777_5@hotmail.com or add me on xfire: username is snipersighted

You will certainly get your name on the credits somewhere if you can help

Re: Can anyone make an edited map of wake for me please

i might be able to do something when i have time!
    i am VERY busy lately!
    xfire
    shadow0240 when u add me put something about this post in the message when u add

Comment

Working on my first real map now so sorry, i cant help you

Comment

If you can't help him with making a map why u bother posting just to say "sorry I can't help you"

Comment

You could go to the Sir Server, Sir. Elxx made something that will teleport you "xxx" feet in the air when you say !jt "xxx"

So when you say !jt 5000 you go 5000 feet up in the air, works up to 50000 i think, then the server crashes...

Comment

Originally posted by KllrSniper
            If you can't help him with making a map why u bother posting just to say "sorry I can't help you"
            Lol, I was kinda thinking the same thing. But if you can't help him, why bother posting at all?

I might be able to help ya man, although I am kinda busy... hit me up on Xfire tpoinmyp .

Comment

Well sounds like a fun map. But I do have to agree not many people will be willing to just make you a map. Either learn to do it or offer them something.

Comment

No one is making him a map really, just simply tweaking an already made map. And, btw, don't bother asking me on Xfire because I have to make quite a few maps for various teams/projects. So sorry

Comment

im workin on it! kinda wierd messin with the normal maps!

Comment

Working...
                  X