F2000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2000

How do you get the F2000 Rifle for the Assault class? Do you have to buy the expansion pack becuase my 2nd unlock is just for the flashbang.

Thanks.

Re: F2000

Yep. You gotta have SF.

Comment

It's weird for the f2000 too, because it never shows up in the kits equipment list in the bfhq. it always just shows the flashbang, although the other kits show the other weapons from the expansion pack.

Comment

OK, 2nd question.

Is the F2000 a much better rifle than the SCAR or are they about the same?

Comment

id say they are about the same, i like the scar l a bit better

Comment

I think the F2000 is one of the best weapons for killing without the iron sights. I have a habit of going into the iron sights whenever I'm going to shoot someone, even at close range. I decided not to do it last night and increased my killing power significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
              I think the F2000 is one of the best weapons for killing without the iron sights. I have a habit of going into the iron sights whenever I'm going to shoot someone, even at close range. I decided not to do it last night and increased my killing power significantly.

Stop going into ironsights for every gun, stupid.

Comment

For me, the best gun without aiming to sight is the mg36. That thing is a beast up close without aiming to sight. I prefer the mg36 over the pkm anyway. As for the f2000, i never liked it much.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles

Stop going into ironsights for every gun, stupid.
                  When a game has ironsights I usually assume that it's the best way to shoot, but if I play BF2 more like CS I get a lot more kills.

Comment

The G3 without aiming is awesome. I kill somone and still have atleast half life left. Can anyone say MEDIC?

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
                      The G3 without aiming is awesome. I kill somone and still have atleast half life left. Can anyone say MEDIC?
                      The G3 has way too few bullets for me. I can mow through 3 people with the F2000 before reloading and calling for a medic. It's also pretty potent at medium range in 3-shot bursts with the iron sights.

Comment

The G3 has way too few bullets for me. I can mow through 3 people with the F2000 before reloading and calling for a medic. It's also pretty potent at medium range in 3-shot bursts with the iron sights.
                        That is true. I found myself out of ammo(completly) once, but I like the power and accuracy of it compared to the spec op unlock.

Comment

Originally posted by Breycor
                          How do you get the F2000 Rifle for the Assault class? Do you have to buy the expansion pack becuase my 2nd unlock is just for the flashbang.

Thanks.
                          F2000 is a nice rifle compare to the basic M16 or the AK's, but between it and the G3 I wouldn't even consider the F2000, unless you are into GL's. In other words it's not bad, but the G3 is alot better, that is more accurate, and does more damage, unless once again you like using the noobtoob.

Comment

The F2000 is like a slightly gimped AK-101. And don't get the SCAR-L, seriously, stick with the G36C or the stock guns, it's such a waste of an unlock.

Comment

Working...
                            X