Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Set up Help

Guys,

Finally got my computer back from the shop but they reset my BF2 controls to play. Problem now is I'm trying to assisgn left Shift for my crouch in infrantry controls, but I keep on getting the error, "Duplicate Controls Found in Helicopter." When I go to helicpter I can't see left Shift assigned to anything.

It's been awhile but I recall there was a way to mess with the controls in some file in BF2 out of the GUI.

All I want to do is to use my left Shift for crouch. I have no use for it in Helicopter as I use a joystick.

could somebody post here where I go to change these settings?

Much appreciated!

Re: Control Set up Help

Ya, I get the same thing. I wanted to change my crouch key and could not becasue of the duplicate error.

Comment

Yeah, fixed this about a year ago when BF2 first came out but now forgot how. DOH!

Am doing a search on this forum to see if I can find the answer.

If anyone knows please post here. Will save me a tremendous amount of time.

Damn see lots of threads about this, but nobody has laid out an exact path to fix this. There must be a way...

Still no luck, if anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it.

Comment

i get a dublicate error as well when assigning my aircraft controls on my joystick. totally sucks.

Comment

So no fix then? Do you guys just use a different key and not use your left shift?

Comment

Working...
          X