I hate people like this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate people like this.

I was playing my usual 24/7 Wake server, and I spawned on the air field at the start of the round, I grabbed a buggy and I beat out some guy for it who started bitching about it, I busted a Ui to go pick up a buddy of mine that spawned by the UAV trailer.

So i start heading west down the south side of the island im about to leave the air field when the bastard jumps out in front of me and hits me with a TK punish.

I usually don't complain about other players but this just ****ed me off something awful, b/c this must have waited a good minute or 2 for me to turn fully around and head back the other way.

/rant.

Re: I hate people like this.

Pedestrians do have the right away ;-)

If he really did mean to jump in front of your jeep then throw him the pile of loosers who C4 jets they dont get to first.

Comment

Maybe you should have thought that he wanted a ride and picked him up. I personally hate players that take off in transports alone.

Comment

Originally posted by fzuazo
        I was playing my usual 24/7 Wake server, and I spawned on the air field at the start of the round, I grabbed a buggy and I beat out some guy for it who started bitching about it, I busted a Ui to go pick up a buddy of mine that spawned by the UAV trailer.

So i start heading west down the south side of the island im about to leave the air field when the bastard jumps out in front of me and hits me with a TK punish.

I usually don't complain about other players but this just ****ed me off something awful, b/c this must have waited a good minute or 2 for me to turn fully around and head back the other way.

/rant.
        Well, if you were mature about it, you would have realized that the vehicle has ****3**** seats. Enough for you, you're buddy, and that guy. You could have slowed own, honked your horn, and he would have got in, and you could then went to get your buddy.

Remember that ol' saying, "It takes 2 to tango"

Comment

lol I waited for him to get in when I got there..i even said "mount up".

I waited for a few seconds when i got in, he just stopped, turned and went in the opposite direction..he was right next to the buggy when i got in...I don't understand why he didn't just get in....

Comment

That's not what you said, you said...

I beat out some guy for it who started bitching about it, I busted a Ui to go pick up a buddy of mine that spawned by the UAV trailer
            Which indicates you took right off.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
              Remember that ol' saying, "It takes 2 to tango"
              and seven to screw in a lightbulb

Comment

Originally posted by fzuazo
                lol i waited for him to get in when i got there..i even said "mount up".
                well, you didn't say that. but in that case, he's the buttwadd. he wanted to DRIVE it, not be a passenger. Oh well, you get assholes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Auto-ER-
                  That's not what you said, you said...

Which indicates you took right off.
                  You assume I took right off....I turned around after he left.

My apologies, I should have been more specific...but I did wait for him.

Comment

I'm kinda with fzuazo on this one. Most people don't want to ride, they want to take it for their own mission. And If anybody does want i ride, then they should call to be picked up and you should pick them up.

Comment

I have a solution for people like that.

Waste him and spam 'negative' 800 times in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                        I have a solution for people like that.

Waste him and spam 'negative' 800 times in his face.
                        LMAO

Its funny b/c I can picture it.

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          and seven to screw in a lightbulb
                          But how'd they get into the light bulb?

Comment

You should have slammed on the brakes after the tk and ran over to his carcus and teabagged the hell outta him!!:laugh:

Comment

The trick is to not care about teamkills. It's only 6 points and points don't really matter that much unless you're having a ****ing contest or something. Just keep driving and make it a point not to help him out if he's having trouble. Or just teamkill him randomly and say 'oops'

Comment

Working...
                              X