Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any news concerning Armored Fury anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news concerning Armored Fury anyone?

Has anyone seen news, screenshots or any new information about Armored Fury. I've done some googling but haven't got any good news.

Euro Force was pretty nice booster pack. Only it should have been just simple update for everyone without charge though. Nowadays it's a bit boring when some fellows of mine have it others don't. This selling method is breaking the community. Oh well, greedy shareholders must be satisfied every 6 months, seems to be the game of life in modern times :hmm:

I'm ready to bring my money so no more wine but just wanna know when it's coming.

Re: Any news concerning Armored Fury anyone?

Last i heard it is suppose to be release on May.

Comment

It's been delayed to late May, thats all I've heard since Euro Force came out.

It'd be nice if this one was free, a little "thank you" from EA for sticking through 3 ****e excuses for patches.

Comment

Originally posted by ARC|Noodles
        It's been delayed to late May, thats all I've heard since Euro Force came out.

It'd be nice if this one was free, a little "thank you" from EA for sticking through 3 ****e excuses for patches.
        :laugh: That's a good one.

No but seriously would be nice

Comment

I thought it was march 10th? or have i been day dreaming again???

There are some screenes on this site tho, under AF on the left hand side menu!

Comment

[QUOTE=darkangel-CM-]I thought it was march 10th? or have i been day dreaming again???QUOTE]

I'm afraid you have . It was originally March 28, but they delayed Euro Force until then.

Knowing EA, they probably havent even started it

Comment

They put so many tanks in EF that they didn't have enough left over for Armored Fury. They contacted the tank factory and increased production so hopefully AF will be out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ChuChu
                They put so many tanks in EF that they didn't have enough left over for Armored Fury. They contacted the tank factory and increased production so hopefully AF will be out soon.
                That's why they should have combined EF and AF for one expansion pack.

Comment

Originally posted by ace4u
                  That's why they should have combined EF and AF for one expansion pack.
                  Yep, agree. Don't excatly know what to wait but hopefully massive size tank battles combined with sufficient air power. I like to fly both plane and copter, but if it goes to ordinary queueing of air instruments, I don't wanna buy such maps. We have those already enough.

Great Wall on EF pack is a engineers dream. Terrain is so dark that it's difficult to point mines out of the road and lots of repairing options. With similar maps AF may bring a new hope for engy role.

I managed to take 25 kills with mines in a single round last night, while playing Great Wall. I've not enjoyed ground fighting so much for a long time :laugh:

Comment

April 28th it's supposed to land.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil

http://pc.ign.com/objects/794/794309.html
                      Wow, that is sooner then expected.

You know EA will come out with another booster until 2142 is released, to keep us all occupied until it is released and make a buck or two

Comment

I keep seeing posts of a Patch next week... then AF the week after?
                        That'd be cool by me

I can't see them wasting it on E3 when they'll be focusing on BF2142 then

Comment

Originally posted by ARC|Noodles
                          Knowing EA, they probably havent even started it
                          Or put most of the work into it instead of the last 2 patches, but tried to run it and noticed that it somehow crashes windows as soon as the .exe is double clicked, and are now trying to find the problem, which will make any futher patches also worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Rez_K'awil

http://pc.ign.com/objects/794/794309.html
                            If that's true, than we should be getting 1.3 in the next few weeks.

Comment

I doubt it will be April 28th. That's only two weeks away and it's been very quiet...

Comment

Working...
                              X