You're a hack!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're a hack!!!!

Ok, what happens when one lone tank faces a tank and two APCs whose drivers are all engineers?? That lone tank dies!!

Pretty basic stuff, right? Well, some guy said I had some tank hack cause he was in that one lone tank while I was an engineer with two other engies!

I find it hard to believe there are still people out there who don't know this, but for those who don't: an engineer in a vehicle will repair any vehicle near them. So if you have a tank and two APCs all driving together and you're all engineers you'll be pretty hard to kill. You just keep repairing each other the whole time.

So remember kids, when you drive play engineer.

Re: You're a hack!!!!

lol yeah, amazing the amount of nubs in the game. I was in a T-90 on Karkand last night and our CO had dropped 3 supply boxes near the TOW @ the square, I had them on my backside and proceeded to rape a LAV25 and the M1A1 - even with them as engy's.... People have to take engy's into account, and take supply boxes into account as well......

Comment

I hate people who get into tanks as special forces or assault...

Always fly as Engineer or support aswell, if you lose the airfield you can land and repair/rearm, well, it's not possible on all maps (wake)

Also if you are in helicopter as engineer you can hover over friendly vehicles and commander assets and repair them.

Comment

I fly as either medic or engineer! so i can heal myself if i fly out the zone, and repair anyone who needs it!

But yeah, everyone should go as in a engineer if they in a tank or APC!

Comment

I have a good time when i'm the engineer class and I setup shop near the enemy front lines, then i give a shoutout the heli to come to me for repairs. If they get onbaord with my plan then you start to rack up the repair points and its makes for a cool mobile airfield situation.

My only gripe is that engineers can't re-arm the heli so the airfield will always be needed for that...I guess it would be too powerful if they could re-arm helis.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
            I hate people who get into tanks as special forces or assault...

Always fly as Engineer or support aswell, if you lose the airfield you can land and repair/rearm, well, it's not possible on all maps (wake)

Also if you are in helicopter as engineer you can hover over friendly vehicles and commander assets and repair them.
            Two good support pilots flying close together can give eachother bullets in the air.
            It takes patients and practice but it can be done.

Repairs doesnt really work so good though

Comment

Working...
            X