Ok, about the commander thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, about the commander thing

Please don't say "not another thread about this" because yes I saw many about it generally but none about how to avoid it.

I want to know if it is safe to command or if it is a good chance you might end up screwed.

I command often, I do not want to get this glitch to happen to me, so can someone who knows please tell me if it is safe to command. I don't want to know how it happens, just if it is safe.

Thank you.

Re: Ok, about the commander thing

depends what server you go to but wait till next week to be safe because ea is going to fix the commander thing

Comment

Are they? Great news.

I generally only command in our own clan server. I know all the admins and none of them would ever do anything against the rules or be brutally yelled at by the head honcho. Under those conditions is it safe?

Comment

if you know the admins and they wont do anything then its safe to play as commander

Comment

Excellent.

Does anyone have any info on what they are fixing and when? I know private Adam said next week, but anything official? New patch?

Comment

What exactley do the admins do that causes this glitch to occur? Is it something that they do to the server during the round through BF2CC?

Comment

i found the thread but i dont know if this is offical here is the link

Comment

Sniper Eli, I only know what I've read here, so I don't know how it happens but many people are saying it is caused by admins.

Comment

admins reload the maps again and again.

Comment

Just dont play commander unless you know the admins that wouldnt do anything that would to cause you getting your stats reset

Comment

Well Zefram I'd rather have not known, but at least now I know what to avoid.

Comment

I play on the Straferight servers. They are other servers in the same group that report directly to EA. But I personally wont command until this gets fixed. Again I have already gotten everything except the WCR and have the luxury of not having to command.

Comment

whoa, didnt even hear about this, and I've been comamnding a bit here & there....

Comment

Yeah...I now know why know one will go commander. I thought it was something the commander could initiate, not something the admins would initiate (or abuse others with).

Well, our servers are commander-safe!! :-D We're having ranking issues at the moment, but we'll be good to go very soon.

Comment

it is also safe in an un-admined server, but who wants to play on those?

Comment

Working...
                              X