Basic stabz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Basic stabz

Knifing is fun. and unexpected these days, now that there are so many claymore whores (myself included sometimes!!!! ).

Tops of buldings are always good knifing spots.

Tip: Know the spawnpoints of areas. Those spots are good for sucker knife kills!

Comment

i think its funnest when using the knife, i hop around alot, trying to get my opponent to run out of all his ammo, he will either take out a knife, or reload, and die..

and im sick of ppl who run away while trying to shoot me....i mean how lame is that? i admit, i used to do it too....and would feel good after killing him, but now it seems more of a p ussy thing to do

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
        i think its funnest when using the knife, i hop around alot, trying to get my opponent to run out of all his ammo, he will either take out a knife, or reload, and die..

and im sick of ppl who run away while trying to shoot me....i mean how lame is that? i admit, i used to do it too....and would feel good after killing him, but now it seems more of a p ussy thing to do
        I'm not sure I got your logic correct. You hop around to avoid being killed while trying to knife someone, but they're p ussies for trying to avoid being killed by your knife?

Comment

lol thats what i was thinking ^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Working...
          X