Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punkbuster error 81139-81141

I keep geting kicked for " Corrupted File/Memory [81139]"
    I get kicked for the ones: 81139, 81140, 81141 and i am not cheating hacking or anything. please help!!!!

Re: Punkbuster error 81139-81141

Try doing this and see what happens.

Another thing you might want to do is run memtest to see if your RAM is jacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
      http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=30580
      Try doing this and see what happens.

Another thing you might want to do is run memtest to see if your RAM is jacked.
      Thanks can you give me a link to memtest and what do you mean "to see if your RAM is jacked."?

Comment

Sorry it took so long for a reply:
        MemTest86 is the original self booting memory testing software for x86 and ARM computers. Supporting both BIOS and UEFI, with options to boot from USB.

memtest is a program that checks the various sectors of your ram to see if it it malfunctioning or just corrupt. When you have bad RAM you can experience a wide variety of problems with games and other software. It happens if you buy RAm that is bad from the manufacturer or if you accidently overclock it too much, etc.
        I recommend that you download the memtest files that can be burned to a CD-R, it is the ISO file.

What you do then is install the CD in your drive and reboot your computer. When it reboots it will immediately start the testing. Let it run for a full cycle, the length of time depends on the amount and speed of your memory. If the results yield no errors, then you will be notified on the screen when the test is complete.

Comment

Working...
        X