Good conduct medal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good conduct medal

I cant get this medal for some reason ive tried 4 rounds on 4 different servers and got the 27 kills no TKs, teamvehicle damage or team damage and have well over 250 hours of playing at 275. but do you get this in the round or does it just appear in your stats??

Re: Good conduct medal

Originally posted by Curtis12
    I cant get this medal for some reason ive tried 4 rounds on 4 different servers and got the 27 kills no TKs, teamvehicle damage or team damage and have well over 250 hours of playing at 275. but do you get this in the round or does it just appear in your stats??
    I just got it recently and it was awarded during battle. You've got to die alot too btw

Comment

you get it in round...i've gotten both of mine when I reached 27 kills in the round. No TK's, damage, or anything

Comment

hmm this is wierd because ive done it 4 times on 4 different ranked servers?

Comment

Yup. Got mine in-round too.

One oops is all it takes to blow your shot for the round. Play very carefully.
          Prolly your best bet to get it is to gun for a good attack chopper pilot, althought I picked mine up during a round of tank whoring.

Comment

You get it in the round, as soon as you meet the requirements. I recently received my 2nd.

Comment

Originally posted by 52CS Ratard
              I just got it recently and it was awarded during battle. You've got to die alot too btw
              Not really I had 27 kills and 1 death and got it recently, was piloting.

Comment

hmm also on this one server i couldnt get the vetran support either i had well over 20 kills and had about 16 hours i wonder whats up but i did get this on a different server

Comment

hmm also on this one server i couldnt get the vetran support either i had well over 20 kills and had about 16 hours i wonder whats up but i did get this on a different server
                  Sounds like that server has communications problems with the EA master stats server.

Play somewhere else if awards/stats are your goal.

Comment

I got my good conduct ribbon while commanding on wake island. Although I was sure I accidently sniped a teammate (just damage)... oh well

Still need another 100 hours for the medal... meh i think I'm just gonna leave Bf2 on for a week.

Comment

just try agina man, you probably did had some kind of teamdamage without knowing it, I have three good conduct medals and all where exactly on 27 kills and no damage at all

Comment

Originally posted by rombaft
                        just try agina man, you probably did had some kind of teamdamage without knowing it, I have three good conduct medals and all where exactly on 27 kills and no damage at all
                        For some reason I thought you had expert explosives.

Comment

Yeah, don't worry about it, I just earned my Expert Armour Badge, & I had to get the puny lil' 24 kills 6 rounds in a row before I received my award, took me to 403.5 hrs, & then it still didn't show up in BFHQ for an hr, & took to the next day to make it in my sig lol

I believe that if it weren't for the time requiremqnt we would get Good Conduct Medals all the time like gold medals, so I don't worry about them, I just let them come by surprise (fav method being tank whoring also)

Good Conduct Medals basically show in your sig how much time a "good" soldier has, my 4 tell you real fast that I am between 1000, & 1250 hrs.

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                            For some reason I thought you had expert explosives.
                            for some reason I don't, well, actualy the reason is, I can't get it, and I stoped trying, don't care abou the expert explosives, only way to get it is to play lame as hell (claymore whoring, jihaad jeep, ...) .

Comment

well this server i usually play on is great and have been awarded on it before so i donno ohh and also on this server i can get like bronze, silver or gold for the round

Comment

Working...
                              X