BlaZiN.uk #1 again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlaZiN.uk #1 again

Not that I care much about the dude that probably has no life, but I thought it's kind of funny that in the process of resetting the stats of the cheaters, EA had reset firestorm's stats also. I don't think he was that dumb to exploit the hack after 2000 hours of playing and mess up his stats. I think the poor guy was just innocent victim. He probably wants to kill himself now. :laugh:

Re: BlaZiN.uk #1 again

They had a valid reason, For all I care, I hate you for opening this thread. I hope they ll get reset, if your willing to waste 9 hours of your day, playing a video game, just so you can get numbers, please, get off your fat ass and get out. Getting worshiped by 11 year olds who think they are so l33t pwnz0rz seems to make their confidence neverending.

Comment

haha

I hate people like that

WTF BLAZIN IS AFGHANI??!?

Comment

notice that guys name is BLaz1n.uk not blazin.uk. Check blazin.uk for the real stats.

Comment

I had my first ever day of commanding today; commanded 3 times, lost twice won once, got a score of 61 all together. Its quite fun commanding; zomming in on the little ants and the blammo artillery flinging them around. great fu, i'll have to do it more often

Comment

What is this, a first person shooter or a soap opera? Geez.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. -=AJ06=-
              I had my first ever day of commanding today; commanded 3 times, lost twice won once, got a score of 61 all together. Its quite fun commanding; zomming in on the little ants and the blammo artillery flinging them around. great fu, i'll have to do it more often
              LOL WTF

There must be alot of blazin.uk imposters.

Comment

WHO CARES WHOS first

Comment

Originally posted by Enz0
                  notice that guys name is BLaz1n.uk not blazin.uk. Check blazin.uk for the real stats.
                  Don't confuse blazln.uk for blazin.uk.
                  Blazln.uk is one of the cheaters but his stats will get reset also.

Originally posted by [STO] Killer Dragon
                  WHO CARES WHOS first
                  If you read further down from the subject, you'll see that the post wasn't really about who's first, but about EA reseting the stats of one of the rivals for the #1 spot, after the poor guy spending 2000 hours to get there. Don't you think that's funny?

Comment

Working...
                  X