Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new glitch?

I read this,

"Normally when you are commander and use the artilery strike to kill players you get only 1 global point for the kill, but do it like this and you'll get 2 per kill.You need to be commander for this trick. Launch an artilery strike on a group of players (an easy and quite cheesy way to do this is to drop a supply box right before the arti strike, they'll usually swarm to it like flies to rotting meat ;-) and RESIGN from commander until you get the kills, because you aren't commander anymore they count as normal kills and not as commander kills. Sign back up for commander so you can do it all over again.Known to work upto 1.02"

and i was wonderin, it you can still do it beacuse i was playing last night and we had a commander and everytime i would check the screen it would say there is no commander, then i apply and it says that he is still the commander so does anyone now about this?

Re: new glitch?

Yh i have read this before, and i have been told that it works even on this patch.

Comment

yes this is very old and can be done today... very stupid waste of time though because by the time you try to get the commander position back somebody else would have already taken it

Comment

this is a waste of time , also when yiou are commander and you kill with artilery, you don't get any points at all .

Comment

Waste of time. The extra points that you get while not commanding are NOT doubled.

Comment

You were searching for how to do the commander exploit. Shame on you.

Comment

Better yet, way to post it on here for all to read

Comment

Originally posted by MisterBubbles
                You were searching for how to do the commander exploit. Shame on you.
                no i really searching on how it works.. we all now you did it beacuse you got ur stats reset.

Comment

hay MisterBubbles what did you do to get your stats reset.
                  I have been wondering about this glitch.
                  Last thing I want is my stats getting reset.

Comment

Working...
                  X