• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CoD2 Patch Released!

Call Of Duty 2 Patch Released!

Get it here:

Re: CoD2 Patch Released!

Know where i can find the serverside patch?

Comment

WOOOOOHOOOO im happy

Comment

not sure I would d/l from a forum I don't know. All the official d/l links are here -
        Season 3 brings new Multiplayer maps and modes, the next Zombies story mission, new weapons and operators, and more in the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 (2023) FPS game. Play on PS5, PS4, Xbox, Battle.net, or STEAM. 

Comment

I unninstalled COD2, completed single player, multiplayer needs pb lol, i've seen like a ton of people obviously hacking, and they even admit it, they won't get caught though because of no pb.

Comment

PB is in the patch. The site I posted is run by 2 admins from IW nation............so I'm pretty sure it's safe.

Comment

Hm...FKMOD, how funny, I just played a round against someone named "FKmod fan 283" or something who was cheating, he was invulnerable, he ate 3 of my grenades and survived 5 bashes.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                Hm...FKMOD, how funny, I just played a round against someone named "FKmod fan 283" or something who was cheating, he was invulnerable, he ate 3 of my grenades and survived 5 bashes.
                You can't get a God mode hack, its server side, not client side.

Comment

Originally posted by Eternal-Souljah
                  You can't get a God mode hack, its server side, not client side.
                  Then I must have played on a bad server...Strange though, he was the only one who wouldn't die.

Comment

Activision and Infinity Ward have released the Call of Duty 2 Multiplayer Ver 1.2 patch. The patch is 33MB's.

FEATURES:

The Call of Duty® 2 Multiplayer 1.2 Upgrade adds the following features...

*Optional PunkBuster anti-cheat technology for online play!

*HTTP Redirect functionality for servers running Mods or custom maps.

*"Message Of The Day" functionality for multiplayer server messages which will appear on the client's Welcome Screen.

*Improved multiplayer spawning on all maps designed to reduce the likelihood of spawning near enemy players.

*Two new multiplayer maps: Harbor, and Rhine!

FIXES:

*Rare AMD dual-core bug in single player that stopped health regeneration.

*Client exploit that could cause multiplayer servers to crash.

*Numerous multiplayer exploit fixes.

*Additional Information can be found in the readme file after install.

Download From:

3D Gamers Download Mirror Click Here

Gamers Hell Download Mirror Click Here

FileFront Download Mirror Click Here

FilePlanet Download Mirror Click Here

Comment

I play on their servers alot. If a player joins their servers (they have 12...9 US and 3 UK) with the name "unnamed soldier" their mod auto changes their name to "FKmod fan ##" so they can track them to see if they are cheating. If that's the actual name of the guy, I can notify their admins to watch him for hacks.

Comment

Wow i haven't encountered a single cheater so far. Mainly because i can no longer connect to multiplayer games Don't you just love patches.

Comment

Call of Duty 2 is simply the single most best balanced infantry game ever.

Having a rifle in close combat: You get 1-2 shots if you are lucky you will hit, but you are most likely annihilated by a SMG / Trench gun, while a SMG or trench are owned by a rifle in long range .

Although that, I only spawn with K98, No4, Einfield or Springfield, G43, SVT or garand (unless I'm bored)

Comment

Having a rifle in close combat: You get 1-2 shots if you are lucky you will hit, but you are most likely annihilated by a SMG / Trench gun, while a SMG or trench are owned by a rifle in long range .

Although that, I only spawn with K98, No4, Einfield or Springfield, G43, SVT or garand (unless I'm bored)
                            I like my unarmed attacks in F.E.A.R. kthx.

Comment

I honestly have to say thats a lie. Red ORchestra is way better.

Comment

Working...
                              X